Welcome To aBlackWeb

PRhyme 2 3/16

Tell that to your curry smelling cousins over here.

By the way u claim to be so pro black but don't realise curry is a main and popular dish with black Jamaicans due to Indians who lived there influence in the same way we influenced them with dread locks, ganja smoking and a lot of them not eating meat. We also influenced the black women who wear bindis on their forehead as that is ours too

U try to create some imaginary beef between Indians and black people when historically basically forever the two have always been cool with each other and never had any issues. Indians never enslaved black people like Arabs and Europeans did, Indians never forced religion on black people forced them to convert like Arab Muslims and European Christians did, the religion of India doesn't condone slavery on black people like the Arabs Quran and Europeans Bible does, Gandhi influenced Martin Luther King, the religion of India has black God's and Godesses like Krishna and Kali, there has never been police brutality police shooting black people in India like there is in America, black people aren't being enslaved in India like they are currently being enslaved in Arab countries like Libya, the Indian government never created a drug like crack cocaine to target black communities like the American government did, there is no KKK in India that killed black people like there is in America.

And finally there are many half Indian, half black mixed people in Trinidad, Guyana, Jamaica

Hip-Hop music is popular in India the youth over there listen to it heavy they love 50 Cent, Future, Lil Wayne, Eminem, Young Thug, Drake, Chief Keef, Nicki Minaj, Gucci Mane music

So what is this propaganda, lies and nonsense @Like_Water try's to create @5th Letter, @CeLLar-DooR, @Playmaker88 @Race Jones @Remedy @Fazeem @Loch121 @DNB1 @GNS @Kandy @BNE @Cain @Englishdude @HellCzar @Infamous114 @Lab Baby @Maywood i'm puzzled

Was gonna check this out tonight, but a nigga's tired. I'll check it out in the mornin

Not as good as the first one, "wishin" alone made the first one better.

Something I noticed was royce recycled his funk flex freestyle bars from this album, not cool.

Royce showed up...but Preemo...the GOAT...smh....while not bad or terrible the production just sounds tired and uninspired

Not as good as the first one, "wishin" alone made the first one better.

Something I noticed was royce recycled his funk flex freestyle bars from this album, not cool.

Kendrick did it, too..

they do it.. meh so what we know they got the skills

It's a good album. Not as raw or gritty as the first one but each song is damn good.

Btw Titty Boi was the best feature. We can fight if you disagree.

A couple of songs take a couple listens, but get better each time.

The one he has wit Cee-lo one of my favorites.

Premo finally dropping that beat at end had a nigga pissed! I was still nodding my head off tho.

LOL damn... I thought this thread was jumping only to come in and find out Shadyteam spamming the fuck out of it... Saying Royce wack but on the other hand promoting the album with post count and

I doubt she's really an Eminem fan; maybe a bot even. She makes niggas even despise Em more...

I'll listen today but from the reaction I'm getting here looks like DJ Premier done fell off...

Back