Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Wrestling News Thread

I heard AJ was being attacked by Owens and Sammy by working on the leg in question and supposedly a chair shit to it hopefully a work.

Lol he didn’t find shit

Jonny Bravo has released his documentary regarding wrestling stars being connected to accused steroids dealer Richard Rodriguez. Here is the video description:

"This long awaited video required to 50+ edits since the first edit contained material which affected the case of Richard Rodriguez. I re-filmed and re-edited the entire project to abide by those terms. This is the story of how the connections within WFN got started and who connected Richard Rodriguez to Athletes, celebrities and public figures. @jonnybravotv for behind the scenes info."

While Roman Reigns' name was mentioned, Bravo noted that he couldn't verify information that ties Reigns to Rodriguez since Reigns allegedly used an alias to make purchases. Here is what Bravo said courtesy of RingsideNews.com:

“Some of the evidence I need in order to be one-hundred and ten percent accurate with my findings I am still waiting for. I understand that his is an on-going case and I know that there is some evidence including some devices you have, iPhones, iPads and computers that have not been released in the court proceedings yet but I may need them in order to verify some information. So without that key information there are two cases that I have to say that I can’t verify at this time — one being Mark Wahlberg and the second being Roman Reigns.”

Bravo later added:

"**To add.. I AM A ONE MAN TEAM. I do this alone, with no help not even a person reviews it but myself. Yes there are spelling errors.. When you are rushed by 1000's to make a video of this magnitude and this amount of time and work there will be errors.. I am human*******Also since no matter how many times or ways I say it but their IS EVIDENCE on Reigns but without some key texts to match the orders I WILL NOT DISCLOSE IT. ** Just wanted to tell everyone that I am going to be taking some time away from youtube to focus more on the WFN Film and other feature film opportunities that I have been given. I pour my heart and soul in these videos and feel that most do no understand what I am doing here. I was never a wave around your hand and "Film with a cell phone" guy. I wanted to do something that was different that not everyone has the patience to do, however I learned that this generation doesn't really know whats involved in making these types of videos and they want more instant gratification. I believe in quality and always will. As I have said many times in the past, I do not make money on youtube and have only spend thousands on gear and countless hours of learning and editing to learn this craft. Saying all that, I appreciate everyone even the people who hate, it's the people who hate that got me where I am today."

Brian Lawler, a.k.a. Brian Christopher / Grandmaster Sexay, was badly injured after a fight with Jonathan Ryan Clark, a.k.a. Chase Stevens, in Evansville, Indiana on February the 18th. As seen in the booking photo below, Clark was arrested and charged with "Battery - Serious Bodily Injury."

In the latest issue of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that Lawler suffered a fractured skull, a broken nose, broken orbital bone and had teeth knocked out. Lawler was reportedly intoxicated when police found him in the hotel lobby. We have learned that the fight took place in Stevens' hotel room and were sent the photo below of Lawler after the fight. The Observer noted that it could have been even worse, however employees at the hotel heard the commotion and stepped in. It was noted that Clark was a Golden Gloves boxing champion when he was younger. Stevens worked a indie show in Clarksville, TN the following weekend.

Days after the fight a GoFundMe was created for Lawler, which stated that Lawler had suffered 'a bad home accident' in Memphis that left him with several broken bones. The GFM was set up by Mike dikkinson, who is Lawler's manager, however it was eventually deleted.

Brian Lawler, a.k.a. Brian Christopher / Grandmaster Sexay, was badly injured after a fight with Jonathan Ryan Clark, a.k.a. Chase Stevens, in Evansville, Indiana on February the 18th. As seen in the booking photo below, Clark was arrested and charged with "Battery - Serious Bodily Injury."

In the latest issue of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dave Meltzer reported that Lawler suffered a fractured skull, a broken nose, broken orbital bone and had teeth knocked out. Lawler was reportedly intoxicated when police found him in the hotel lobby. We have learned that the fight took place in Stevens' hotel room and were sent the photo below of Lawler after the fight. The Observer noted that it could have been even worse, however employees at the hotel heard the commotion and stepped in. It was noted that Clark was a Golden Gloves boxing champion when he was younger. Stevens worked a indie show in Clarksville, TN the following weekend.

Days after the fight a GoFundMe was created for Lawler, which stated that Lawler had suffered 'a bad home accident' in Memphis that left him with several broken bones. The GFM was set up by Mike dikkinson, who is Lawler's manager, however it was eventually deleted.

That nigga gon be Eatin cream o wheat fa Tha next year

X0mvhMw.jpg

EdibleWaryBlacknorwegianelkhound-max-14mb.gif

CrazyDeepHorsechestnutleafminer-max-14mb.gif

WWE Hall Of Famer Booker T recently appeared as a guest on The Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast to promote his Heated Conversations podcast, next month's WrestleMania 34 pay-per-view and more. Featured below are some of the highlights from the interview.

On his belief that the nWo nearly ruined the pro wrestling business by wanting to be cheered as heels: "I had a match with a good friend of mine, we're really close, a partner of mine in the Main Event Mafia, big Kevin Nash. I had a match with Kevin Nash and it was my first match in Canada, in Toronto, Canada. He had been there many, many times before and people loved him as Diesel. And now, he's coming back in WCW and he's still Diesel to those fans over there in Canada. He went out there with nWo and he gave everyone the nWo kiss, the little kiss sign that they would do. 'nWo in the house!' Everybody in the crowd erupted. And I'm back in the back listening to all of this like, 'he's the bad guy!' I walked out of the curtain and they played my music, and I walked out of the curtain, and they booed the crap out of me. That's when I knew the nWo, the bad guys, [were] killing the business because they didn't want the heat. They wanted the adulation. The nWo almost singlehandedly ruined the business as far as good guys, bad guys, cowboys, and Indians. You don't want to mess that up.

"The thing was with WCW, the big thing was turning Hulk Hogan heel. Hulk Hogan being a bad guy. We shouldn't do this. People don't want to see Hulk Hogan as the bad guy. Hulk Hogan is the ultimate good guy. So we say, 'okay, we're going to turn him into the bad guy.' We turned Hulk Hogan into the bad guy with the nWo and Hulk Hogan, but is still the good guy! That made no sense to me! And I was right in the middle of it, watching it, and I was like, 'wait a minute! He's still going out there and doing the same thing! People love him! He's not a bad guy! What's going on here?'"

On turning down an offer from Kevin Nash to join the nWo while they were in WCW: "Kevin Nash came to me, he goes, 'Book, hey, Book, man, you know this nWo thing is getting real hot, bro. And, man, we need some color, man.' I swear to God, that's how he said it! 'We need some color, bro.' He goes, 'we want to bring you in.' I go, 'man, thanks, but no thanks. No way.' I said, 'I'm a solo act, man.'"

So they had to dig in the bottom of the barrel and get this guy

UxZg4m5.gif

Last edited:
Since Taker left his dead man gimmick in the ring last year signaling his retirement do y'all think The American Badass will make a appearance to face Cena

WWE champion AJ Styles only made one appearance over the weekend, working briefly at Madison Square Garden where he saved Shinsuke Nakamura from an attack by Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Styles was slated to work as Nakamura's tag team partner, but Owens and Zayn attacked the pair and injured Styles with several chairshots before the bell.

Styles did not work any Smackdown Live touring events the remainder of the weekend. Instead, Nakamura teamed with Randy Orton against Zayn and Owens.

PWInsider.com can confirm Styles is dealing with an injury, although we have not confirmed the nature of the issue. Styles is backstage at Raw in Dallas today to be looked over by WWE medical staff, we are told.

Styles is slated to defend the WWE championship against Shinsuke Nakamura at Wrestlemania 34 on 4/8 in New Orleans, a match Styles personally pushed for. The two had a fantastic match several years ago at New Japan Pro Wrestling's Wrestle Kingdom. The match was teased during the last year's Money in the Bank PPV.

Back