Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Limit Records Appreciation thread

Lets talk about the time Master P damn near ruined a classic!

His verse was so trash bet/radio used to take his verse off the song like this video here

how when the original didnt feature him?

so did they cut his verse or did they just play the original version??

c'mon brah

he was on the remix that got crazy spins on rap city and i think 106

the video for the remix just spliced him in

nah...hold on...lets get back to this 4,3,2,1 shit

if P was so garbage and no one was checking for him, why did anyone think it was a good idea to put him on the remix? Again, i liked both versions, and no, P is not some lyrical savant who gon out rap any of those dudes he was on a track with, but how can you deny the impact dude had on the rap game unless you just dont like the dude?

Yea, like 95% of the shit posted in this thread lol

Nigga didn't just admit you own a lot NL shit.

giphy.gif

Step your troll game up slim

how when the original didnt feature him?

so did they cut his verse or did they just play the original version??

c'mon brah

he was on the remix that got crazy spins on rap city and i think 106

the video for the remix just spliced him in

That's what I'm saying, he's part of the video, but they used to remove his part of the video on Bet and radio.

And 106andpark wasn't created yet.

That's what I'm saying, he's part of the video, but they used to remove his part of the video on Bet and radio.

And 106andpark wasn't created yet.

no man...the original video came out

they did the remix, then spliced him in

you cant say they cut his part when there was a version that didnt include him at all to begin with

no man...the original video came out

they did the remix, then spliced him in

you cant say they cut his part when there was a version that didnt include him at all to begin with

The video also had Canibus in it, but they cut him out cuz of the beef and they cut P out, cuz he's trash lol I remember it vividly lol

man, P verse wasnt THAT bad for his standards, but yea, i pales in comparison to the other lyrical mCs on the track

my point still remains...If P was so irrelevant, he doesnt get that call to be on that song

Give Percy his props mane Lol

That man had Def Jam and others scared to drop albums on the same day as him Lmaooo

But he garbage smh. It aint adding up

If his shit was trash, and I got heavy hitters on my roster like Def Jam, I'd be happy to drop on the same day as Percy or any NL artists Lmaoo

Give Percy his props mane Lol

That man had Def Jam and others scared to drop albums on the same day as him Lmaooo

But he garbage smh. It aint adding up

If his shit was trash, and I got heavy hitters on my roster like Def Jam, I'd be happy to drop on the same day as Percy or any NL artists Lmaoo

To be far, you can say you didn't like the music, but to act like No Limit didn't have any impact outside NO/LA is utter bullshit.

I don't keep shit I don't like.

jay-z.png

You ain't a hiphop head lol

man, P verse wasnt THAT bad for his standards, but yea, i pales in comparison to the other lyrical mCs on the track

my point still remains...If P was so irrelevant, he doesnt get that call to be on that song

I never said he was irrelevant fam lol but like you just said compared to real rappers? it pales in comparison.

Back