Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kissing Your Son on the Lips

i wonder how many dudes in here anti kissing kids on the lips, but like for their chicks to call them daddy?

i wonder how many dudes in here anti kissing kids on the lips, but like for their chicks to call them daddy?

I...think that's a little different.

But I see where you going. Always suspected that had some weird origin and people ran with it anyway.

whose-mans-is-this.jpg

Telling that the kid wiped his lips after. Even he is uncomfortable af. I dont like it.

Hugs can convey the same emotion. As well as a cheek and forehead kiss. Don't see why a kiss on the lips is necessary.

How is that related? To me anyway kiss on the lips is for the wife or lover. If my girl call me daddy in a sexy way i dont call her daughter lol

How is that related? To me anyway kiss on the lips is for the wife or lover. If my girl call me daddy in a sexy way i dont call her daughter lol

You probably call her baby tho... Ijs.

Back