Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jhene Cheated w/Big Sean, He Cheats On Her

lol @ somebody callin their ex and tellin them they're going on a date, is that cool?

Well i mean did she cheat on a nigga that secretly married? I thought he was a regular nigga that just got cheated on lol
But.....he was supposedly secretly married.

I believe she may have known dude was married and that's why she really went on said date because she felt like shit I'm really just a fling anyway.. OR he wasn't secretly married but she said that to make herself look less like a cheater.

Hmm

smh y'all believing her tho? she was engaged to dude. She's doing the secret marriage thing to judtify her ways.

Remember when kid cudi wanted her dead because she betrayed dot lmaoo.

even his family was heartbroken and pissed.

there was no secret marriage or side chick.

The article says they didn't even do anything, even kids.

She may be lying, and maybe she went to the game with full intention of cheating, but having the intent to cheat and actually cheating are two different things.

smh y'all believing her tho? she was engaged to dude. She's doing the secret marriage thing to judtify her ways.

Remember when kid cudi wanted her dead because she betrayed dot lmaoo.

even his family was heartbroken and pissed.

there was no secret marriage or side chick.

Yo who said anything about believing her? Did you actually read what I said????? Like at all?? Foh with that. Bottom line, she wanted to look less like a cheater.

Ima see if I can find that thread where niggas was actin like i was crazy for saying I wouldn't let my girl go on dates with other niggas
what type of fuck nigga let's his bitch go on dates with niggas?

Kill yall selves lames

Soooooo....she was a side chick who decided to go out wit the nigga...was feeling him and said "Fucc it" and decided to submit her resignation as a side chick to see whaddup wit Sean...only to find out he was wit someone else...that failed...they hook up...BNE cast a voodoo hex on her...we're now here.

Gotcha.

Back