Welcome To aBlackWeb

Reesey

Real Thugs Eat Green Apple Jolly Ranchers.
Hey Loves,

Touchy topic, I know. Many have either been in one, are currently in one, or are a product of one.

With history dang near coming around full circle, how do you feel about it to date?
Do you partake?
Would you allow your children to date outside of their own?
Queens do you feel a certain way when you see a black man with a white woman and vice versa?
Kings does it bother you when you see the same? Do you have a particular reason why you would/have gone outside of your own? or does that even play a part in your selection process?

For or against, express why you feel it to be an issue and what motivates that decision.

Let's keep it clean and do our best to express our opinions without directly disrespecting one another.

*** Feel free to post anon if you must. Honest answers are always the best. ;-)

Never been in one but I have no problem with it, you attracted to who you attracted to. As far as my kids are concerned it's none of my business who they like and want to date, it's their life

Never been with a full fledged white woman. Not really against it just never wanted to pass on a Black or Latina woman for a white woman.

Had a conversation with one of my partner's who is black and married to a white. I've been knowing him for years and just discovered that he's never been with a black female. I was actually shocked but you love whomever you love.

You love who you love. Who someone chooses to love, is no business of mine. If my son wants to date outside his race, go ahead.

However for me, I love black men and they are everything to me! I'm good on any other race. I relate more to them, I know their struggle and love their strength.

Black men FTW.

One thing I fucking hate though is when black men degrade black women and say "this is why I date white women because black women are this and that." There is a high ass chance his mama is black and that's disrespectful. I've ran across tons of aint shit black men but I'm not about to be out here degrading my own and putting another on a higher pedestal. FOH.

Never been in one but I have no problem with it, you attracted to who you attracted to. As far as my kids are concerned it's none of my business who they like and want to date, it's their life

I myself have a preference. I have never dated anyone other than a black man, for MANY reasons. I teach my children about their heritage and would prefer that they too remain within their own.

However, I will not disown them if they chose not to. I welcome all of their friends into my home and they feel like family like everyone else. My children have an extremely different life than I had, in a good way.
We worked very hard to give them the best and great quality of life. Beautiful house, great schools, awesome neighborhoods.

Sadly, that criteria seems to fall in line with the predominantly white and Asian communities (at least in the cities that I have lived in) So there are little to 'no' Black girls that attend their school.

No disrespect but there is "NO SUCH THING AS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT", so the whole "love is love" bit is, for lack of a better term, a cop out. You tend to fall for that which you entertain and if you do not entertain a relationship or sexual/sensual interaction of that sort with another a relationship or "love" will not ensue.

That being said if you were raised in an atmosphere where the majority, if not all of your surroundings were saturated with other than your own. What can you do? So it would be foolish of me to scorn my children or be irate at the fact that they desire a relationship outside of their own.

I say this, There is a difference between having a "preference" and being racist. My preferences do not effect me in a way that would have me treating others differently. I have close and dear friends of all shades, colors, shapes and sizes.

But personally I am just in LOVE with that which is melanin and I can't have it any other way.. TRUST.

You love who you love. Who someone chooses to love, is no business of mine. If my son wants to date outside his race, go ahead.

However for me, I love black men and they are everything to me! I'm good on any other race. I relate more to them, I know their struggle and love their strength.

Black men FTW.

One thing I fucking hate though is when black men degrade black women and say "this is why I date white women because black women are this and that." There is a high ass chance his mama is black and that's disrespectful. I've ran across tons of aint shit black men but I'm not about to be out here degrading my own and putting another on a higher pedestal. FOH.

THIS ^^^ I just new that this narrative would change with this younger generation but it has not. I asked my son's why they don't try and get at the girls from the other schools when they are at the football/basketball games etc and all I hear is that "black girls are ghetto and loud ma".

giphy.gif
"BOY, you mean THOSE black girls seemed ghetto and loud.
Oh you best believe they individualize all of their female responses and experiences now. lol

THIS ^^^ I just new that this narrative would change with this younger generation but it has not. I asked my son's why they don't try and get at the girls from the other schools when they are at the football/basketball games etc and all I hear is that "black girls are ghetto and loud ma".

giphy.gif
Oh you best believe they individualize all of their female responses and experiences now. lol
This sound like what Ricky Smiley son said.

giphy.gif

I've cursed many mfs out behind the "black girls are ghetto and loud" you can like what you want but as a black man, you aren't gonna sit here and tell me (a black woman) why Becky is better than Shaquita. When LaRita is your mama!

IMG_3755.JPG

Patrice O'Neal worded it perfectly....

I only know how hunt black women,.so that's my preference...

My wife is mixed, but she identify as black, so nothing was different about my approach...

She has white folk sprinkled through her family, but race never seems to come up in conversation...the white folk never even seem out of place...they just be there

I've cursed many mfs out behind the "black girls are ghetto and loud" you can like what you want but as a black man, you aren't gonna sit here and tell me (a black woman) why Becky is better than Shaquita. When LaRita is your mama!

View attachment 884

Black chicks do that to niggas all the time , "white men treat us better" , if I had a dollar for everytime I've heard that smh

I always say if someone is closed minded enough to associate negative traits to the entire race of that gender, they're not worth taking seriously....

That's like me being offended if a gay dude listed reasons why I'm unappealing....

Why would I even validate it?

Back