Welcome To aBlackWeb

Henny Tea & Butter Biscuits

Kodak Black’s Home was raided while he was on IG live yesterday....he’s being held on no bond, 7 charges including probation violation and child neglect. Viewers say that the police was called when Kodak’s friends were seen on live holding guns with an infant in the room as well as smoking blunts.

:bigdummy:

709BA1C7-BEB3-47CA-878D-CFBF871B7BEF.jpeg

My favorite prison wife ❤️

First, let’s note that she’s going by just Smith on IG :ohshit2: After she flashed that ring from Mr. Mendeeces Harris all in y’all faces for the past few LHH cycles, she have the AUDACITY to try and hide a pending separation/divorce....

This tea is hot yet not surprising. Ms. Smith was seen in and out of Atlanta’s hottest foreign stores being sponsored by a Nigerian woman’s son. I mean let’s be real....did y’all really think VH1 and her hair/skin line financed her lifestyle?? Not demeaning her come up from Jim Jones’ assistant to Beauty Entrepreneur BUT I’m not surprised that she’s getting extra coins from somebody’s nephew not name Mendeeces :ohword:

Last edited:
View attachment 23019

My favorite prison wife ❤️

First, let’s note that she’s going by just Smith on IG :ohshit2: After she flashed that ring from Mr. Mendeeces Harris all in y’all faces for the past few LHH cycles, she have the AUDACITY to try and hide a pending separation/divorce....

This tea via @Elzo69Renaissance is hot yet not surprising. Ms. Smith was seen in and out of Atlanta’s hottest foreign stores being sponsored by some Nigerian woman’s son. I mean let’s be real....did y’all really think VH1 and her hair/skin line financed her lifestyle?? Not demeaning her come up from Jim Jones’ assistant to Beauty Entrepreneur BUT I’m not surprised that she’s getting extra coins from somebody’s nephew not name Mendeeces :ohword:
poof

Back