Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does Gettin Head Ever Get Boring In A Relationship?

I would assume that would go for anybody, for the reasons he stated

you cant just fuck any and everywhere...plus depending on the situation you may not be tryna break a sweat at that moment

some women are work lol....you gotta have real time and space and energy

10 minutes of some good head tho.......nobody had to take anything off and you especially didnt do shit

Pastor Troy said:

guts, aint shit
head is aalll that
why? fuck a sweat when suckin dicks the same effect

now thats a lil strong, but he had to make a rhyme and you get the point lol
Bretheren to each it’s own.

Reactions: 1/2
true...and again nobody is denouncing the taco

head is pretty dope tho

I don't even know why @IP360 is in here everyone knows you hate head anyway lol

tenor.gif

You just gonna slander my good name wit this covfefe lie...
RectangularFirsthandAustraliancattledog-max-14mb.gif

I never...repeat..NEVER said I hated head.

Do I prefer pussy over it...of course.

Would I turn it down...of course not.

Has my record been exceptional when getting good quality head...meh.

More like 6th or 7th seed status. Not a good record, but still enough to make the playoffs.

You've made a powerful enemy today mayne. Oh yes.

View attachment 32158

More like 6th or 7th seed status. Not a good record, but still enough to make the playoffs.

Protip: If you've been getting average head, go get some of that flavored oral lotion from Adam and Eve or a similar store in your girl's favorite flavor. Oh and have a spiritual guide of some type handy because she will probably try to suck your soul out of your dick and you're going to need someone to wrangle it back to your body.

View attachment 32158

tenor.gif

Does head ever get boring? No.

Does head from the same chick get boring? Yes.

Have I ever said no to head? No.

Have I ever been more focused on the game then my dick being in my girls mouth for the 1000th time? Yes

All I get from this is that Reesey head aint as good as she claims

My ex used to do that shit. We at the first Mortal Kombat movie back inna day and she like "lemme suck your dick right now.

... So I'm sittin there gettin head while Johnny Cage fightin' Scorpion and shit and gettin high fives from the cats on either side of us in the row and shit. My ass like

image.jpg
Shit weird AF to me bruh. Couldnt do this shit with my S/O while niggas watching.

Shit weird AF to me bruh. Couldnt do this shit with my S/O while niggas watching.

different time. No cameraphones, no digital cameras, no social media, no none of that. Besides, it was dark for the most part and niggas couldn't actually see it happening, but her head in my lap going up and down told the story.

I honestly don’t give a fuck if eventually you get bored of it. As long as I get to put my mouth on it when I want. I’m good. So play your stank ass PlayStation and let me do me.

I fucked so many chicks on Belle Isle it's a damned shame. Had my favorite lil spot on the motel strip and used to get pissed when somebody was in it. Niggas would be over there fuckin in broad daylight too. Lotta people that worked downtown would meet up with the side piece and get to fuckin around lunchtime every day.

Good ass times forreals.

Detroit shit

If you aint already have somethin to smash, you could catch a hot n ready off the strip. And damn when the opened up the water slide. Shit used to be epic.

Nah u stop having sex so frequently the longer u are together. Not that u find ur partner less attractive, just that the rush of getting to know each other’s bodies wears off cause u get to know each other’s bodies. You know just what to do to get that pop and the thrill leaves.

It’s one of the things u kinda don’t ever really consider at the start cause the desire for sex is so strong you don’t see it dying down.

But at the same time...that’s a great time to explore ur limits

the longer you’re together the less you have sex for majority of couples..

sucks to be y’all..

17 yrs and we have more sex than early on in our relationship..

Back