Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can we talk about.....

Chicity

And the stuff that I write is even tougher than dy
Site Administrator
Personal property?

We break up, I want certain shit back, you need to give it to me. Idc if I never used that ironing board a day in my life. I let you borrow it, I want it back, give it.

How do you all feel about returning personal property giving to you by an ex?

do you mean asking for gifts back? because that's tacky. if you mean things that were yours which you kept at their place while together, collecting them is fine.

If I gave it to you and I want it back.....give it to me

I don’t know how you would classify it

I say you can getcho shit back. Well unless it's something like a pet you bought for me or a car or something that I been making the payments on.
I want that goldfish

I gave it to you and I want it back

I hear y’all but.....it’s mine and I want it back.....

We all know break ups can get messy and difficult. I’m not saying one person has to go thru the house looking for shit they specifically brought into it or brought over but let’s say it.....a pair of shoes. Now these aren’t anything special but that person at some point gave it to you. Now that person wants it back. Maybe they themselves can’t wear the shoes but they want it back cause y’all ain’t together no mo.

You giving it back?

I'on want the shit back personally

I don't want no reminders of you
Yeah yeah yeah, we know. Me....I want it back.

That old D Rose Bulls jersey you use to wear around that house to distract me from the game? I want it

That puppy I brought you to help get over the loss of ya uncle? I want it

That pack of ribs in the freezer for the cook out we was gonna throw this weekend? I want it

Ijs, why is this unacceptable?

Last edited:

That old D Rose BuLols jersey you use to wear around that house to distract me from the game? I want it

That pack of ribs in the freezer for the cook out we was gonna throw this weekend? I want it

Ok, so you get the stuff back

Now what? You gon wear the rose Jersey again?

You gon clean up the dog shit?

What's the end game brah

That old D Rose BuLols jersey you use to wear around that house to distract me from the game? I want it

Ribs can be expensive, so iight.

I hear y’all but.....it’s mine and I want it back.....

We all know break ups can get messy and difficult. I’m not saying one person has to go thru the house looking for shit they specifically brought into it or brought over but let’s say it.....a pair of shoes. Now these aren’t anything special but that person at some point gave it to you. Now that person wants it back. Maybe they themselves can’t wear the shoes but they want it back cause y’all ain’t together no mo.

You giving it back?
if it was given to you, then a transfer of ownership of that property has taken place. idk why you aren't getting this.

if it was given to you, then a transfer of ownership of that property has taken place. idk why you aren't getting this.
So...you not gonna give it back?

I’ll give you the jersey I spilled a bottle of nail polish on.

I’ll feed the puppy cheese and give him right on back. (When he poops everywhere you’ll be callin to give him back)

The ribs you got on sale cause the meat was lookin a little on the brown side.
Keep em matter a fact I’ll pack you some marinade.

Never petty boo...

Lol

I’ll give you the jersey I spilled a bottle of nail polish on.

I’ll feed the puppy cheese and give him right on back. (When he poops everywhere you’ll be callin to give him back)

The ribs you got on sale cause the meat was lookin a little on the brown side.
Keep em matter a fact I’ll pack you some marinade.

Never petty boo...

Lol
Diabolical.......I like it

Back