Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Games you want remade?

Twisted metal was cool.

Made me remember another game.

Destruction derby, that game was a classic driving round the track on three wheels after smashing your car to shit.

These are getting remade already, but have yet to release:

Shadows of the Colossus - One of my favorite games and definitely one of my favorite PS2 games ever. They remade it from the ground up and it comes out NEXT MONTH. Im so fucking so excited for it. Probably gonna pre order it soon.

Heres a gameplay trailer for the remake if anyone is unfamiliar with the game:

Then Final Fantasy 7. Been praying for a remake ever since the PS3 came out. FF7 was the very first game that i read and got really deep into the story. I loved everything about it back then, im very excited to see what Square Enix does with the remake. Im worried though as they havent had the best of releases lately, but you would think with Final Fantasy 7 they know how big of a deal it is for people so im hoping they will take extra care with it.

Besides those, i would love to see a next gen remake for:

Final Fantasy 6
Legend of The Dragoon
Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
The Original Fable from Xbox

if i think of some more ill post up, i know theres gotta be more.

That shadow of colossus looks like something I’d fuck with, never heard of it before props for the drop.

Kinda got an ocarina of time look to it.

That shadow of colossus looks like something I’d fuck with, never heard of it before props for the drop.

Kinda got an ocarina of time look to it.

Its a pretty crazy game. Wake up in this world that has Colossus' (those giant things) and you arent given much information on the story at all besides there are colossi in the forbidden land you're in, and you need to kill them in order to revive this girl named Mono.

It's weird for an RPG because there are no enemies besides the colossi and no dungeons or anything like that. You basically explore, find the colossus, and you have to figure out its weakness then kill it. In a way its a lot like a puzzle game. Certain roadblocks will happen on your way to a colossus and you have to figure out how to maneuver around it to get to your target. Its really cool, highly recommend checking it out next month once it drops. Maybe they will release a demo you could try before!

A remake of a remake that’s a remake of a remake. So like Skyrim for the next gen console or something

Earth Worm Jim
Gun Star Heroes

Da final Fantasy wit Squall

GTA SAN ANDREAS

GTA 3

NFL GAMEDAY

NFL HEAD COACH

Back