Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lupe Fiasco - Drogas Wave Album Thread

Rate "Drogas Wave"

• Total voters
You a hater

You hating just to hate

Don't make no sense

Sad

I think i've proven I'm not just talkin to talk, i know Lupe's music more than probably alot of mfs on here. I'm being objective just like I am with Nas and any other rapper. Lupe has been making trash music post The Cool.

I think i've proven I'm not just talkin to talk, i know Lupe's music more than probably alot of mfs on here. I'm being objective just like I am with Nas and any other rapper. Lupe has been making trash music post The Cool.
Compared to what?

Wet dreamz by Cole?

Troll shit

Nah you haven't LOLOLOL. You've said TPAB was wack and should never be called a classic. You've said T&Y is too. Just hone up to it G and take that L in stride !!!

It's like imagine if @Black_Samson and his hate for Drake or if @5th Letter said he depised Eminem but then we find posts from the past of him praising Eminem and having him in his top 5 lmaoooo. Goldie you got ethered and took it too the face !!!!! Hold that L !!!!!!!

If u can post where i've said TPAB was wack i'll ban myself for a week.

Not before the rest of us. I think this is his first album with full creative control. He's out of industry excuses. No more mulligans from me. If it's not at least T&Y quality, it's a failure. No pun intended.
This

Back