Top 5 Attractive Posters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all miggas is color struck tho
says the guy married to a white chick

FOH Cac lover

giphy.gif

@Whispering Eye, was this better?

There are a good amount of darker complexion chicks on here with maybe lighter complexions beating us by maybe one or two.

1. Teddy Per

People like what they like lettem be yo!
This isn’t a debate and plus the only time you even say anything is when they don’t choose who you’d like to be chosen.

But yet you chose Reesey?

I got like one damn vote in the avi of the month and you didn’t see me crying nor did I hear a single complaint from you.

Don’t make everything about color especially seeing your list was a little light in that department.

hey @Azlyn

my list

Lady Du
Blac
Whisp
Rem
Kandy

:readyforwar:

i can't vote Race cuz she look like my cousin and that's weird
';;lll

I don't respect anyone's top 5 if Race, Az, and Scoopball aint in it

lol it's not about AP, it's about most of the niggas on here.

Other than @Kandy , no other chick is more active than Race (members tab for proof). Reesey and Azlyn post about once a month lol

Just saying.... "riight"
But yet Reesey was on your list...

They like what they like lettem be yo!

You didn’t see me crying when I got one vote nor did I read one complaint from you about it... Js

So sit yo ass down cause this isn’t a debate!

real talk i just picked my wife and the people who play spades..

spades games be the funniestshit on this site sometimes.....

the live chats add to every one's personality imo... which makes them more attractive......

kandy rem and blac pulled one of the silliest but creative little stunts when they did that ojay's shit.....

shit had me dying laughing.....

sillines like that is what makes a woman attractive to me....not afraid to be goofy and have fun, whispering does that alot too,

my homies......

ion like chicks that's too cute to be goofy.....

if you can't hop out the car at a stoplight and bust a cartwheel and get back in before the light turn green.....

u ugly to me

:ainttrippin:

The reason this thread hasnt turned is because females havent really dropped there lists. Niggas are more sensitive then woman on stuff like this.
But I dont know nothing...
gameofrueu.png
Word because Imagine being in a chicks inbox everyday and she drop a list and you not on it. Niggas gonna be like
:myheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back