Welcome To aBlackWeb

They do? How when his best movie before this was a goofy movie and was mostly used for comedic relief with the guardians in infinity war? Then left with the guardians at the end of Endgame? Or when he was party Thor on what if?
Nope. Thor Ragnarok had lame humor but it was more tolerable than love and thunder thanks to Jeff goldblum as the grandmaster. In infinity war Thor was serious and he played the straight man to the guardians goofiness which was mainly on star lord and drax's part. Party Thor from want if is no the same thing and that whole fat drunk depressed xbox Thor was some dumb childish shit also.

Also though small nitpick. Korg said Kronan’s are a race of all men but in Ragnorok he said he had a mom.

That's because taikika waititi has no respect for the source material and doesn't give a shit. Kevin ridge always hands directors some comics to study to prepare for the filming. Taika skimmed through the book feige gave and said' this is too much to read and tossed the book away from him.

I mean…of course it won’t happen. I never said it would. I was being hyperbolic, my guy.
try to be hyperchill and cool out....

never thought i would be defending mcu in here, but be easy.....i'm sure they'll build to something nice... it mighty be as epic as infinity war.. but they've showed that they can tell a good story across multiple movie franchises... i have faith it'll come together

Yeah you right. Maybe not toss the whole phase. But it’s definitely the worst.

is it really the worst tho?

a bunch of origin stories from characters that the mainstream aren’t too familiar with mixed in with continuations of stories we are familiar with?

infinity war/endgame took 20+ movies of world building. 20+. A LOT of those movies are c+ at best but folks were hype because they never seen no cinematic universe shit before. To witness that, niggas got used to Marvel’s formula. The fatigue is there, even subconsciously and now it’s easier to highlight the lows over the highs because the highs are so few and far between.

Back