Welcome To aBlackWeb

khole Kardashian(Sasquatch looking one) getting heat for dropping the n-bomb

With all those Black kids running around that Kardashian camp, whole lotta N-words being drop.

I can see it now,

"Little nigga come here."

"Look at how nappy this nigga's hair is."

"I told that nigga Tristan I wasn't tolerating his side babies Kim."

"Kanye is a crazy but talented ass nigga. I love him, but I hope none of my kids turn out crazy as him."

Anytime a Black man fucks a non-Black woman long enough the N-word is being said. It's just the reality of most of these relationships.

Last edited:
I’m not fans of the Kardashian and I find them annoying but this a reach. She’s providing context as how non blacks coming at her and she said she doesn’t care. I’m sure she get called a nigger lover all the time. She not the racist one, the ppl calling her the nigger lover are

How old is that clip?

I mean technically she is a nigga lover tho...

giphy.gif

I’m not fans of the Kardashian and I find them annoying but this a reach. She’s providing context as how non blacks coming at her and she said she doesn’t care. I’m sure she get called a nigger lover all the time. She not the racist one, the ppl calling her the nigger lover are
I thought the same thing. Context matters. It's like everyone's brains shut off when they hear it.

"She didn't have to use a slur", ok granted, I guess, but saying "n-word" does nothing, imo, it's like a stop-gap measure.

But Latinos can say it? They’re Armenian or some shit, right?

For the record, I don’t think anyone that’s not black should say it, but I don’t hate Latinos saying it.

Last edited:
Back