Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep

And every time I use it I get interrupted with

“Please remember to scan all items before playing them into the bagging area”

I’ve never not scanned something, but it’s every single time…something else is going on
Lmao the south is really different

the Whole Foods in my neighborhood the little geek attendant just stands way out of the way and only addresses you if u request her attention

lol Black people can't keep doing this. We can't keep getting mad about them hitting us with the fried chicken stereotype, and then indulging in the damn stereotype. You know white people be behind the cameras like "Got 'em." Like come on now. They introduced the restaurant to a whole country, and only chose to interview black Brits. That can't possibly be a coincidence or accident.

lol Black people can't keep doing this. We can't keep getting mad about them hitting us with the fried chicken stereotype, and then indulging in the damn stereotype. You know white people be behind the cameras like "Got 'em." Like come on now. They introduced the restaurant to a whole country, and only chose to interview black Brits. That can't possibly be a coincidence or accident.
Who mad about this stereotype?

I find folks that don't like fried chicken to be weird. These blokes reaction was spot on

His response was part of the reason I don't like that nigga. He's too sensitive. Other cats would have laughed it off and been like "Ok, ya'll got me." That nigga was probably over there fuming, and came back with a threat to call people broke. lol

That’s the part that kill me when he made the fake Twitter I was confused

White people in the south know better...

The minute we realize it’s not our job not our job to not be stereotyped it’s their job not to be racist. They watermelon and chicken because we made money off it and lived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back