Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rate The Mod Series: Loquacious

Rating Loquacious

• Demod her

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did I ignore you and make a thread about you?

cause from what I recall I was deep in the thread where you mentioned the condom Shit, talking to you. THEN, I made the thread about condoms.
You went out of your way to make a whole thread taking underlying shots.

Cut the BS:

You went out of your way to make a whole thread taking underlying shots.

Cut the BS:

That wasn’t a subliminal. You knew it was about you.

next…

lol this nigga been here all of 3 days and have this much to say about @Loquacious ............................ 😂 😂
Exactly what I was thinking, lol. I think Kandy might have been onto something when she said it was AZ. Idk, but it does come off as someone that's either been active in the past or is currently active.

Plus @royalascension agreed with a Race post against me so she already persona non grata with me.

Nah not really, I don't give a fuck about none of that, lol.

This chick in here LOUD and WRONG but yes for the sake of “getting computers putin” niggas in here saying anything to keep it going. That’s how it’s supposed to go down. I can dig it.

What I type shouldn't get you in your feelings. It's the internet🤔😐 SmartSelect_20210723-180445_Google.jpg SmartSelect_20210723-180622_Google.jpg

You were in your feelings with that long ass dissertation you made soon as this thread was made. With visuals. You even made me a meme, sis. You should take your own advice.

I don’t care how you feel about me but when you wrong Ima call it out.
A whole page worth comments before I comment....next. and I wasn't the 1st to vote demod...real pressed. My meme was good 👍🏾. If it wasn't about you...yo ass would have laughed. The shit true, being a mod really gets you going. Pride and joy of your day lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back