Welcome To aBlackWeb

Welcome Home Bobby Shmurda

I'm still highly confused as to why this happened...?

Maybe I just need to accept that was a personal choice by Bobby..??

Imagine someone saying "if you don’t shuck n jive on the conference room table, no deal"...???

Shit maybe someone did say that ?

Its exactly what happened. That's a regular thing at epic. I know theres another video of another rapper doing the same shit in that same room.

I'm still highly confused as to why this happened...?

Maybe I just need to accept that was a personal choice by Bobby..??

Imagine someone saying "if you don’t shuck n jive on the conference room table, no deal"...???

Shit maybe someone did say that ?
How about....preform the song as you would to a crowd so we can determine if we should sign you?

Yall really gonna act like he wasn't a dancing ass nigga before he walked in the door lol

If there was a video of Chris dancing and flipping in front of Jive execs would the criticism be the same?

I’m glad he home... but we need to talk about him dancing on that table for all them white people. Shit cringe as fuck. Dude at the end of the table with the tie plotting.

:tuh:

How about....preform the song as you would to a crowd so we can determine if we should sign you?

Yall really gonna act like he wasn't a dancing ass nigga before he walked in the door lol

If there was a video of Chris dancing and flipping in front of Jive execs would the criticism be the same?

Can't expect a coon like yourself to understand.

Choke yourself with your dreads.

The optics are very bad regardless of any logic

The optics are very bad regardless of any logic

I agree that tha optics are fuckin crazy...but I do remember him bein’ “proud” that he was never scared to be too tuff to enjoy himself and it seemed like he was doin’ this type shit on a bunch of outlets when he was makin’ tha rounds...his energy was 1 of tha things that had tha light in him to begin wit

Not excusing it just sayin’ I’m not ready to say he was just “shucking and jiving for white folks” just because he’s shucking and jiving in front of white folks in THIS gif lol

That was 20yrs ago my guy

While you keep that fade just low enough to hid ya struggle, my locs flow with the blood of Samson

+1

I haven't cut my hair in over a year and can re loc my shit right now if you wanted. Get you some Taliah Waajid products and keep your hair right king.

Back