Welcome To aBlackWeb

2020 NFL Season Thread

Haha man you better keep Brees in. Jameis DGAF if it's behind the LOS... he's throwing that pick.

Nm. Bench Brees.
at this point, i wouldnt mind seeing what Hill could do with a full game

at least he can tuck it and run and still throw the ball down field

I'm intrigued by Winston at the same time. I think he still got something left in the tank.

at this point, i wouldnt mind seeing what Hill could do with a full game

at least he can tuck it and run and still throw the ball down field

I'm intrigued by Winston at the same time. I think he still got something left in the tank.
Jaeboo aint sorry at all bruh

nigga threw for 5,000 yds while squinting lmao

yall fucked up giving taysom hill that money gimmick gadget players dont work in the NFL

this aint the big 12 b...

Hill is trash at throwing and will never be a QB.
well

lets see

i'ma answer it like this...i'm not about to cheat and look up some stats, but eye test and my old as memory tells me whenever he's thrown the ball down the field, he's had success. He made plays either running or throwing in both playoff loses to the vikings.

im not saying he's brees. He dont need to be, but he can throw that bitch past 20 yards with no problem and I said i want to see him with a full game played at qb.

Jaeboo aint sorry at all bruh

nigga threw for 5,000 yds while squinting lmao

yall fucked up giving taysom hill that money gimmick gadget players dont work in the NFL

this aint the big 12 b...
im not saying he is trash. I just dont think he in the saints long term plans and im kinda disappointed b/c i wanna see what he can do with a top OL and an elite coach

Hill otoh, to me does more than be a gadget gimmick player. He's pretty good in the blocking game and is a decent receiver when thrown the ball, and he can run pretty fast in the open field.

all the gadget players previously were good at one thing and one thing only. Hill not them. He got paid what the saints felt he was worth. Im not mad at that

View attachment 367889

They need to trade JJ watt in the off-season while he still has value. They could get a 2nd for him. I hope the new regime sees that once O’Brien is gone.

Back