Welcome To aBlackWeb

The official COVID-19/Coronavirus Discussion Thread...aka I hope I don't get the Rona

I’m gonna be surprised if baseball makes it to the halfway point let alone finish the season.

The NFL next.

The NBA/NHL winning right now with this bubble shit.

Honestly, we need more of this. I know that sounds bad like I'm wishing for people's deaths, but the truth is that part of the reason these dummies won't do right is because they don't believe COVID is that serious. They see the mortality rate and think it's not that bad, and they know that only certain people really die from the disease. So they go around acting like it's not big deal if you catch it. If the disease was a little worst than it is, maybe that would help.

One of brothers in law has a daughter from an earlier relationship. She has a 4 y/o son. She was planning on having a big birthday party for him in early August and inviting 50+ people. Her attitude was like "If we get Covid, we just get it. I have to live my life." A week ago, she got Covid. Initially, it scared her and she revised her thinking about the party and decided it wasn't such a good idea. However, her case of Covid hasn't been that bad. She lost her taste for a while and has been winded, and that's about it. Her having to quarantine in a hotel is a bigger issue for her than the actual physical effects. So what do you think that has done to her? Now she's really convinced that Covid is no big deal, so she's more adamant than ever to have the party. That is the kinda people we are dealing with. I ain't saying I want her or anyone else to suffer or die, but if this disease were scarier, maybe we'd be doing better with it right now.

Ask her if it's a big deal a year from now when she has constant migraines, a deliberating lung disease, heart problems, and breathing problems. Do people who catch it not realize that there is no known cure to this and that we still do not even know the extent that simply having this virus can do to the human body?

Ask her if it's a big deal a year from now when she has constant migraines, a deliberating lung disease, heart problems, and breathing problems. Do people who catch it not realize that there is no known cure to this and that we still do not even know the extent that simply having this virus can do to the human body?

That shit won't help. I'm just coming to understand how dumb some people are. This same chick had her kid as part of some kinda group pact between her and her friends in high school. I know we all are dumb when we are teenagers, but stuff like that is next level stupid.

Back