Welcome To aBlackWeb

Any Good Anime that You Could Recommend

There are different types of fan service in anime

there is

subtle ex: fire force with minor to no nudity

bladant ex: hs dxd with alotta titties but no full nude (as in no pussy)

And last but not least...drumroll please

hentai

now I don’t think I have to explain hentai to anyone do I?
Only chick doing fan service is tamaki stop it

Yeah

Androids is after frieza but around until cell and they stay until cell is done

trunks goes back to his timeline to kill his Cell at the end of the saga

lol spoiler alert (lmao)
luckily i remember that lol

i just dont remember shit after Buu and I barely remember that

Niggas like @Beta call crunchyroll corny
I be having fun man

I’m half kidding with everything I said but I came in here to restore the feeling

y’all was in here about to start talking about full metal alchemist as a show to watch if I didn’t intervene

beta out

Only chick doing fan service is tamaki stop it
Every chick in the anime is pretty much for fan service only don’t sit here and cap Jit u know it as much as I do

named one time a chick in the anime as done anything Besides be there for fan service

I don’t get it like Whenever the author is introducing a female character he always give them these key roles just to completely disregard it all together in the end and turn them into fan service characters like the yandere bitch that likes the main character tamaki and the lil priest bih

I used to watch noir, bezerk when it first came out, darker than black, requiem for a phantom, gun slinger girl, full metal panic,

I went to a convention to get ghost in the Shell DVD cuz it wasn't in stores yet...

Like it's just different for me....

I had already seen the whole DBZ series in college before buu came to cartoon Network...

I remember when casuals only knew about cowboy Bebop and inyuasha

Bleach and yu yu hakashu...

Shit like that

Niggas dont be watching anime

they just see a random chick come into the scene and because she get half naked or start liking the protagonist It’s fan service

Every chick in the anime is pretty much for fan service only don’t sit here and cap Jit u know it as much as I do

named one time a chick in the anime as done anything Besides be there for fan service

I don’t get it like Whenever the author is introducing a female character he always give them these key roles just to completely disregard it all together in the end and turn them into fan service characters like the yandere bitch that likes the main character tamaki and the lil priest bih
She’s a nun you uncultured swine

the princess chick was the one who had analyzed all the data on the infernals and found out some of them were man made

but because she fell for Shinra she “fan service”

Tamaki has a bad luck condition You’d know that if you actually paid attention

man get out my face and don’t call me a jit again ever in your life peon

One piece? Only awkward thick anime girls on social media still watch that

View attachment 220812

I tried like twice

shit been on since I been alive lmao
Nigga that was like almost a decade ago did you not read what I said I said I was in like elementary school and or middle school when I was watching it
9232CC68-A67B-4051-87CD-38284086F8BE.gif
and your making it seem like one piece is ass or something
Despite its age and how long it’s been going it’s still one of the greatest show/manga ever created outselling every other mangaka every year since its birth

Niggas dont be watching anime

they just see a random chick come into the scene and because she get half naked or start liking the protagonist It’s fan service

it’s a nun you uncultured swine

the princess chick was the one who had analyzed all the data on the infernals and found out some of them were man made

but because she fell for Shinra she “fan service”

man get out my face and don’t call me a jit again ever in your life again peon
Idgaf about this show to keep arguing with you

JIT

fuck nigga

I used to watch noir, bezerk when it first came out, darker than black, requiem for a phantom, gun slinger girl, full metal panic,

I went to a convention to get ghost in the Shell DVD cuz it wasn't in stores yet...

Like it's just different for me....

I had already seen the whole DBZ series in college before buu came to cartoon Network...

I remember when casuals only knew about cowboy Bebop and inyuasha

Bleach and yu yu hakashu...

Shit like that
Man anime being online really opened the doors.

Game still the same tho, casuals swear they watching anime But really only watching the hyped shit

demon slayer is my shit tho

Shits getting too mainstream remember back when us anime watchers were shunned upon by society constantly now everybody knows about dragon ball and naruto and shit

and people feel like that’s all it is to anime

Plus this sudden and bullshit boom Of isekai anime is honestly disgusting mangakas aren’t even trying anymore

sad Time to be an og anime watcher
Man who you telling because I stop watching anime for a long time and gone back into two years ago. And was amaze how popular anime have gotten. And you are right because most people only know the mainstream stuff and think that's all anime is, because anime have a long range of genres and themes.

Back