Welcome To aBlackWeb

What happened to Lauren smith fields?

Son, I’ve said plenty of times in these rooms that I’m tired of the gender war as well. If maybe I didn’t? I’ll reiterate. I’m tired. It’s pointless. It leads to these back and forth conversations that go nowhere. I’ve been said it, and I’ve explained what my issue is. You yourself admitted you get it, the brick bitch is proof of that.

So again, I like it but you don’t?
That was in response to disanthorpe.

Look can we keep it real you view my pov as liberal white washed pro feminist or whatever buzzwords y’all want to use and probably think I view you the same. I don’t know what you want me to say to convince you I’m down for real conversation but if all I have to do is agree with you that’s crazy.

Do I need to get like deadeye and say black women hate us collectively? Because this gender war stuff that y’all love isn’t as one sided as you want it to be.
IMG_1874.jpeg

Bruh wtf you want lol abw as a whole talk about white folks all the time. But you’re stuck in democrats and gay folks and asdos. What do you do to stop interracial dating? What do you do to stop white supremacy besides talk. You asking me what I’m going to do when you do nothing.
Until you show somebody that you actually do shit for black people you can really stfu. Want unity for the community except for everybody that ain’t you. A bitch ass clowned out identity switching ho nigga.
Black women are dead at the hands of white men

Every post you're making here is about ME

Make another comment about ME and keep deflecting

Buckbroken coward

We cannot build with negroes who still have one foot in the plantation

The ones spewing vitriol at me for the past 7 years are Coons. They are assests of the left wing of white supremacy. They are proud liberals LGBT allies and Democrat shills, under the guise of doing it for black people. They specialize in shooting the messenger so they don't have to receive the message. At the end of the day their message is go along to get along

Black women are dead at the hands of white men

Every post you're making here is about ME

Make another comment about ME and keep deflecting

Buckbroken coward

Again bro it’s nothing to discuss you don’t view those women as people of worth. You never seen me support white folks on abw you idiot. Again bro you don’t care at all nor are you doing anything but bitching at me. Black women don’t deserve to be killed because of a date. Sooooo what else

Black women don’t deserve to be killed because of a date. Sooooo what else
You say that like a sassy hoodrat

Yet

You don't actually want an answer to that question

You say "sOoOoO what else💅" as if there's no what else, nigga

The what else is, its your duty as a black man to educate the youth as you encounter them. Each one teach one n all that.

Reinforce the fact that white people are against us in general and point out specific cases. And we should try our best to not be in a submissive position to them if its avoidable.

do you understand that or would playing dumb suit you better?

You say that like a sassy hoodrat

Yet

You don't actually want an answer to that question

You say "sOoOoO what else💅" as if there's no what else, nigga

The what else is, its your duty as a black man to educate the youth as you encounter them. Each one teach one n all that.

Reinforce the fact that white people are against us in general and point out specific cases. And we should try our best to not be in a submissive position to them if its avoidable.

do you understand that or would playing dumb suit you better?

Do you do any of that bitch? Or come online all day talking? Y’all don’t talk to no children about any of this shit consistent lies. Never saw me champion interracial relationships. But because I don’t celebrate a black woman being murdered I’m wrong.

You weak bro and been weak. You mad cuz I did t want to call her a bedwench. Again one date shouldn’t cost our women their lives. You think they deserve it. Dumb shit

Do you do any of that bitch? Or come online all day talking? Y’all don’t talk to no children about any of this shit consistent lies. Never saw me champion interracial relationships. But because I don’t celebrate a black woman being murdered I’m wrong.

You weak bro and been weak. You mad cuz I did t want to call her a bedwench. Again one date shouldn’t cost our women their lives. You think they deserve it. Dumb shit

You're a coward

And this is a very cowardly response to what I said

You're still focused on the word bedwench because you're a fucking coward homo who will never bring smoke where it really belongs

Lgbt coward.

You make everything I say about me as the way to not acknowledge the point...

Bitch ass nigga just say you're not going to teach the young black people shit about white supremacy because you're AFRAID, just like the handful of niggas who quote me everyday. you niggas are MINIONS who are scared of white people and undermining my posts is much easier than confronting the enemy

Don't reply. You're dead to me

You're a coward

And this is a very cowardly response to what I said

You're still focused on the word bedwench because you're a fucking coward homo who will never bring smoke where it really belongs

Lgbt coward.

You make everything I say about me as the way to not acknowledge the point...

Bitch ass nigga just say you're not going to teach the young black people shit about white supremacy because you're AFRAID, just like the handful of niggas who quote me everyday. you niggas are MINIONS who are scared of white people and undermining my posts is much easier than confronting the enemy

Don't reply. You're dead to me

Lol bruh again and again just bs

One of the issues have with the gender war discussions is the dishonesty of women. I don’t believe women come to the conversations, willing to open up their minds and look at things in an honest way. I think that they let their emotionality, curb what could be very beneficial talking points to help the both of us in terms of men and women move forward. Like on Twitter, it’s a page that pretty much wakes up the double talking that women are notorious for doing. So this is an example of what I believe is the genesis of why we have a certain issues between the genders.

IMG_3679.jpeg IMG_3680.jpeg

That’s what fuels my talking points. You got women who speak as if they are for the upliftment of our people but then they say shit like that, which is what it is, but then you’d have to apologize or admit you was wrong…..and a lot of our women don’t. Which kills much progress we can make because if you read of our history of black people….the rape, murder, castigation and everything else….why would you then be their whores?

Which again.

Brings a very unfortunate point to get made……..

If we know what a bedwench is………what would be the word you could use to identity what these women are? Would you not be a bedwench if sleeping with white men is on your minds as a possible choice? Especially when you call yourself his whore? Not his woman, muse, lover, friend, inspiration…..but his whore? These are titles women are using. So again, what am i supposed think?

One of the issues have with the gender war discussions is the dishonesty of women. I don’t believe women come to the conversations, willing to open up their minds and look at things in an honest way. I think that they let their emotionality, curb what could be very beneficial talking points to help the both of us in terms of men and women move forward. Like on Twitter, it’s a page that pretty much wakes up the double talking that women are notorious for doing. So this is an example of what I believe is the genesis of why we have a certain issues between the genders.

View attachment 1303165View attachment 1303166
One tweet from 2018 vs several from 2024. That’s not growth lol she talking like she wants a black man in 2024. She probably still weird tho. But a tweet from 6 years ago don’t mean much man.

That’s what fuels my talking points. You got women who speak as if they are for the upliftment of our people but then they say shit like that, which is what it is, but then you’d have to apologize or admit you was wrong…..and a lot of our women don’t. Which kills much progress we can make because if you read of our history of black people….the rape, murder, castigation and everything else….why would you then be their whores?

Which again.

Brings a very unfortunate point to get made……..

If we know what a bedwench is………what would be the word you could use to identity what these women are? Would you not be a bedwench if sleeping with white men is on your minds as a possible choice? Especially when you call yourself his whore? Not his woman, muse, lover, friend, inspiration…..but his whore? These are titles women are using. So again, what am i supposed think?

Ok call them bedwenches and see what type of conversation you get. Like the tweet you posted is wild but not recent. So if she likes black men is she still a bedwench? Former bedwench?

And are you keeping same energy when we date out and tweet about it

One tweet from 2018 vs several from 2024. That’s not growth lol she talking like she wants a black man in 2024. She probably still weird tho. But a tweet from 6 years ago don’t mean much man.
This is what the brother is talking about when he says you have these soft stances. I don’t understand why men like you have a hard time putting your foot down, because you know for a fact that you’re being intellectually dishonest. A black woman who would call herself a white mans whore….not wife, lover, friend, confidant, associate, sister, teammate….but his whore…..that is not something that is ever going to be a thing you can just go over.

What if you had a child, and you decided to take your child to a babysitter, if her husband raped a little girl six years ago, would you be OK with taking your daughter to that babysitter? No, you would not and that’s the problem, it’s too many of our brothers that do not want to put our foot down when it comes to situations like this because it’s like you guys turn into Floyd Mayweather that no matter what we’re not supposed to defend ourselves or feel indignant about certain things that women say.

There’s an entire page on Twitter, dedicated to confronting and airing out the inconsistencies of these women where they make it seem like black men are just these traitorous individuals, and then you search the Twitter history and see them saying things just like that, and guess what? I understand we say and do things, but they don’t even have the dignity to apologize to black men, it’s a reason why this is a thing. it’s because many and plenty of black women believe that they can muck it up and whore it up with white men, and that black men will always be there, so why do they need to apologize to us? Why do they need to say that they were wrong for something that they said??? They don’t even have it in them to not engage in these conversations because they don’t even think they were respectable enough to say….. i went as far as to say something deleterious and crazy about black men I have no right to talk down about these black men. They just say it and move on. They get confrontational with black men when they get called out for it. that’s how little they respect us, and it’s because guys like you do not wanna put your foot down. It doesn’t matter if it’s not recent, the fact that she said it then means that she’s not the kind of person you can truly trust because look at what she did every single time it comes down to us, we always got a sweep it under the rug and act like it means nothing.

Back