Welcome To aBlackWeb

first time smoking with your parent(s)

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
i'm talking about weed only
did you feel ashamed or a sense of guilt?
do you still smoke with them?
what your folks favorite munchie snack?

Oddly enough I've smoked with quite a few of my friends parents but never my own. Thank God lol.
i think some people on here don't want to tarnish their image on ABW by admitting that as a grown nan or woman that they done smoked weed with a stoner parent before... it ain't nothing to be ashamed of.

Last edited:
i think some people on here don't want tp tarnish their image on ABW by admitting that as a grown nan or woman that they done smoked weed with a stoner parent before... it ain't nothing to be ashamed of.

For me it's just awkward. My parents let it be known they didn't fuck with smoking so I've always been lowkey around them. I've never even smoked with my siblings even though we all know we smoke lol. Getting high doesn't fall under "family activities" for me.

No knock on anyone that has done it tho. I'd love to kickback with my dad at 38 and smoke one if I had the opportunity.

For me it's just awkward. My parents let it be known they didn't fuck with smoking so I've always been lowkey around them. I've never even smoked with my siblings even though we all know we smoke lol. Getting high doesn't fall under "family activities" for me.

No knock on anyone that has done it tho. I'd love to kickback with my dad at 38 and smoke one if I had the opportunity.
i understand what you saying.

Oddly enough I've smoked with quite a few of my friends parents but never my own. Thank God lol.
This. I never hung out with my father, and my mother doesn't smoke weed. She tried it back in the 70's, but she didn't like it

I'm grown as hell but I still won't smoke with my dad. I don't even drink in from of my mom damn sure don't smoke lol.

On the flip of that I smoke with girl and her mom all the time

Nope.

Didn’t feel a tinge of fear or embarrassment.

Weed is a shit ton better than the SSRI’s the VA would’ve had us on.

In fact I even got both my parents to give up combusting weed they both have dry herb vapes and thank me constantly for saving them both money.

They burn a half ounce in under a month whereas I burn a zone a month.

So they are actually doing better than I am.

I had an elementary school friend who was smoking with his father in high school...he ended up committing suicide a few years later.

Back