Welcome To aBlackWeb

AMC - Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire (Season 2)

Off to a great start. Im glad the switch to a new actress for Claudia wasnt as jarring as I thought it would be. I think she'll do fine.

Looking forward to the rest of the season
So question that vampire they saw in the woods that the old woman killed, the reason he looked like that was that from drinking dead blood?

So question that vampire they saw in the woods that the old woman killed, the reason he looked like that was that from drinking dead blood?

Thats what I was thinking. Claudia had to tell it to stop so I think it didnt knew any better. And its "Mom" did say it was just a so-called child so it makes sense.

That combined with them saying something was wrong with the blood out there is probably what fucked it up too

Thats what I was thinking. Claudia had to tell it to stop so I think it didnt knew any better. And its "Mom" did say it was just a so-called child so it makes sense.

That combined with them saying something was wrong with the blood out there is probably what fucked it up too
That's interesting to know different blood affects vamps different ways. Like they were cold. This show is so much better than the movie it's not even close.

1. Loving the new Claudia
2. Loving the way the address the new actress
(If you go to theater, sometimes an actor is replaced, and they make an announcement at the beginning, "the role of Claudia will now be played by" and considering the theme of the season is theater... That shit was smart as hell....

3. Good start.. Very little of the was in the novels... Then book briefly mentioned these travels, and he said everything they found was kinda like this episode. But this episode dug in way way deeper than the book did

The book mentioned them finding "monsters" that looked scary but really weren't that strong.. Which is why it was so easy for Claudia to rip out it's eyes when she was really trying to fight it. Louis and Claudia are light years stronger than vampire monsters.... They're basically mindless beasts.... It's the fully turned vamps that can pass for human that are really strong.

Even that witch chick was pretty weak in comparison

I said this before but I didn't even watch1st season. Gotta check it out. Guy du tho been caping for it like he produced it.

-'insert kobe gif yalll use for ships and giggles'"

This was a great episode though.

Perfect way to introduce a new Claudia. This episode was maybe a page in the novel. Prolly less than that.. Basically you can tell the really really read the book and talked about the book. Like they had a whole book club discussion about what happened when they met those zombie vampires. Like they made a whole episode on it. And since they making it up, it was a great opportunity to introduce the New Claudia without really messing with the story much. Like nothing changed

I said this before but I didn't even watch1st season. Gotta check it out. Guy du tho been caping for it like he produced it.

-'insert kobe gif yalll use for ships and giggles'"
Lol, favorite book series of all time. And they really putting a crazy spin on it

The book mentioned them finding "monsters" that looked scary but really weren't that strong.. Which is why it was so easy for Claudia to rip out it's eyes when she was really trying to fight it. Louis and Claudia are light years stronger than vampire monsters.... They're basically mindless beasts.... It's the fully turned vamps that can pass for human that are really strong.

Even that witch chick was pretty weak in comparison

seemed like these ones had some strength if Lois needed Claudias help tho. Thought they woulve been light work for him

seemed like these ones had some strength if Lois needed Claudias help tho. Thought they woulve been light work for him
Louis a bitch... He always scared to fight.

Claudia pretty tough though. She prolly could have solo'd them both if she was angry enough

Speaking of the book a 5 or 6 year old Claudia really came up with the plan to get rid of Lestat. I'm glad they aged her a decade because that would have been wack to watch

The movie showed it, I'm not going to spoil it much for those who didn't see the movie... But in Louis life as a vampire has only once really showed a mean streak. Hopefully we get that this season... But he's never really been a fighter

Speaking of the book a 5 or 6 year old Claudia really came up with the plan to get rid of Lestat. I'm glad they aged her a decade because that would have been wack to watch
I agree, aging her up works better for TV, but she was definitely 6 in the novel

Lol, favorite book series of all time. And they really putting a crazy spin on it
I can tell you're really invested in this. Makes me want to start reading them. I've read IWTV, Vampire Lestat and The Vampire Armand (good but wish I didn't read that one)

Y'all say this Armand is worse than Lestat so maybe Louis don't have a choice to be with him like he stayed with Lestat after getting beat up

Back