WWE WrestleMania XL (4/6/24 - 4/7/24)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't wanna hear no excuses bruh. Seth been sticking out like a sore thumb this whole time. Thank da wrasslin gods Drew been tryin to shine some kinda light on their match. Lol

Its not an excuse nigga, its the truth lmao

If Punks ass didnt get hurt then we would not be getting any of this shit with the Rock & the Bloodline.

therefore Seth/Punk would of been the biggest match at this years mania..

Cody and Reigns would of been big but its a rematch from last year where we pretty much already know the outcome

I look at Punk getting injured a blessing in disguise tho because Rock coming in to "Save mania" after that has been entertaining as shit.

I don't wanna hear no excuses bruh. Seth been sticking out like a sore thumb this whole time. Thank da wrasslin gods Drew been tryin to shine some kinda light on their match. Lol
It’s not an excuse fam it’s clear as day that Punk would have been the perfect final opponent to solidify his WHC reign and it would have been the match with the most hype. You’re talking about what Seth is currently involved with which has been largely put together on the fly and Seth isn’t the only one who has been looking shakey. Cody hasn’t looked that much better either and neither has Roman. And clearly they’re future booking by having Drew keeping Punk in our mind cause they wanna resign Drew. So they are setting that up from now. You’re forgetting that this Mania season went upside down when ppl started dropping like flies & The Rock got inserted into a messy puzzle. So you’re putting faults on folks who don’t even book the show lol

Like I’m not even here to convince you cause you clearly have yiur mind made up. Doesn’t change the facts I already mentioned tho
:js4:

Last edited:
These guys did a mock entrance for Cody. Looks dope

Based on some of the footage floating around from the stage being set up I'm starting to think this might be what it end up looking like
I'm sure we're gonna get some massive liberty bell somewhere

It’s not an excuse fam it’s clear as day that Punk would have been the perfect final opponent to solidify his WHC reign and it would have been the match with the most hype. You’re talking about what Seth is currently involved with which has been largely put together on the fly and Seth isn’t the only one who has been looking shakey. Cody hasn’t looked that much better either and neither has Roman. And clearly they’re future booking by having Drew keeping Punk in our mind cause they wanna resign Drew. So they are setting that up from now. You’re forgetting that this Mania season went upside down when ppl started dropping like flies & The Rock got inserted into a messy puzzle. So you’re putting faults on folks who don’t even book the show lol

Like I’m not even here to convince you cause you clearly have yiur mind made up. Doesn’t change the facts I already mentioned tho
:js4:

giphy (7).gif

You lost me at the bolded bruh. I expected that kind of comment from your e-pro wrasslin nemesis. But YOU?? I'm...I'm just flabbergasted. This is dark day. Smh.

Lol

Back