Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Worst Rapper With a Classic Album?

Yes, he did say that he had some lyrics that didn't mean anything deep, he just liked the way they sounded. That's wack IMO, but we're talking about a handful of lines out of hundreds of verses at this point.

That's not what I asked. Do you think Juvie is so much better than 50 that 50 can be mentioned her but Juvie can't? I just don't see that.

Out of the rappers with "classic" albums Juvie isn't top 5 worse, 50 would be closer to the top of that list than Juvie, IMO.

Out of the rappers with "classic" albums Juvie isn't top 5 worse, 50 would be closer to the top of that list than Juvie, IMO.

I think that's fair. I'm just saying if we set a bar at artists like Jeezy or 50, even if we believe Juvie is better, I don't think he's so much better than he can't even be mentioned.

If a rapper don't know what his raps mean, how am I to take him serious?

Again, bruh, you making it seem like that's a standard quality of his catalog. It's not. He was talking about like one or two verses that he wrote. And it's not that he didn't know what they meant. It just didn't mean anything. He liked the way the words sounded when he spit them. We talking about a dude that used to be dusted out half the time when he was writing. Every artist has spit some wack shit at some point. Ghost was just honest about it.

I think that's fair. I'm just saying if we set a bar at artists like Jeezy or 50, even if we believe Juvie is better, I don't think he's so much better than he can't even be mentioned.

Which I can respect....but instead of attacking, yall should probably ask questions instead of doing the usual where yall assume what you think something means. Then start arguing a point YOU made up off your own assumption.

Again, bruh, you making it seem like that's a standard quality of his catalog. It's not. He was talking about like one or two verses that he wrote. And it's not that he didn't know what they meant. It just didn't mean anything. He liked the way the words sounded when he spit them. We talking about a dude that used to be dusted out half the time when he was writing. Every artist has spit some wack shit at some point. Ghost was just honest about it.

Did he say that or are you assuming he meant 1 or 2 verses?

Did he say that or are you assuming he meant 1 or 2 verses?

He was asked specifically about 1 song, and his comments were about that one song. There may be other examples, but you can't listen to Ghost's catalog and be like "His songs don't make sense."

Half Ghost raps are ramblings and yall eat it up "cause it sound cool"
:hahaha:

See you going overboard with it. Post an album and show me where half the songs on it don't mean anything.

He was asked specifically about 1 song, and his comments were about that one song. There may be other examples, but you can't listen to Ghost's catalog and be like "His songs don't make sense."
Yes you can, then yall response is "it's just going over your head". Nah, the man himself said he be making stuff up when he rap lol.

But I'm supposed to only think he did it that one time.

Yes you can, then yall response is "it's just going over your head". Nah, the man himself said he be making stuff up when he rap lol.

But I'm supposed to only think he did it that one time.

lol You're acting like we're talking about imaginary music. His songs are real. You can pick up and album and listen to it. Again, if half his raps are just meaningless ramblings, then pick an album and tell me which songs or verses don't make any sense.

See you going overboard with it. Post an album and show me where half the songs on it don't mean anything.
InbornAdvancedCrab-size_restricted.gif

Yes, you're lying when you say that half of his music consists of nonsensical ramblings. Some of ya'll niggas be running around saying shit that is demonstrably false and then acting like people are crazy when they call you on it.
He admitted to trolling already bro bro

Back