Welcome To aBlackWeb

Why don't other races refer to each other as their ethnic slur? 🤔

1. Black people don’t refer to themselves as their racial slur. The slur is ‘Nigger’. No black people refers to other black people as ‘my nigger’. And if they did, we’d all look at them like they’re nuts.

2. Hispanics refer to themselves as ‘beaners’ all the time.
tupac-sad.gif

1. Black people don’t refer to themselves as their racial slur. The slur is ‘Nigger’. No black people refers to other black people as ‘my nigger’. And if they did, we’d all look at them like they’re nuts.

2. Hispanics refer to themselves as ‘beaners’ all the time.

Don't make me pull up the Drake video

Put it like this, for some reason, it feels like there is more vitriol if black people referred to Jewish people as "kites". Yes I know I didn't spell it right. I'm not trying to get the site shut down.

But if they call Black people nigga, then it's "why can't y'all let it go. That was in the past"

Simple racism and we kinda let nigga become way to acceptable. Shit was viewed as a curse word to me till 6 grade.

Reactions: GNS
yall still missing the point nigga is universally and said accepted by almost every other race....hispanic are not call each other cracka and whites and asians aint calling their bros spics affectionately..
this dumb ass display of not knowing what the og post was about is why they they get away with it
🎯🎯🎯

yall still missing the point nigga is universally and said accepted by almost every other race....hispanic are not call each other cracka and whites and asians aint calling their bros spics affectionately..
this dumb ass display of not knowing what the og post was about is why they they get away with it

Yeah if this is what AP was getting at, then I totally missed the point.

Truthfully...it's because culture is America's biggest export so everything, especially language, gets exported to the world with and without proper context. Think about how many foreigners have said they learned English and what they thought about American culture solely through media and not actual interactions with people.

A good portion do

Maybe you don’t have a diverse enough acquaintance/friends group to know this though.

It irritates me to see our people attribute some of the most negative and crazy stuff to us and act like other groups of folks aren’t similar or do the exact same things.

I know my response will get over looked, but folks really need to broaden their horizons
Can you give some examples of other races calling each other by their slur? This I have never seen.

As somebody that been around a ton of Hispanics. They do not be calling each other beaners and shit like that.

We the only ones that flipped a racial slur to something used everyday

We use more racial slurs against them like Beaner or wetback than they ever do.

They just call us N*****

But don’t call each other slurs like that.

Back