Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wonder how the splits would work in a situation like this. Dude came up with the lyrics im assuming and then put it into some ai joint to come up with the song. Ive seen some people say it was SunoAI but havent seen any confirmation. Then you got Metro who then flipped that.

Prolly all just promo/marketing shit but if cats actually wanted to sell it I wonder how that would work
Ross came up w BBL Drizzy

He missed out by not trademarking that

I wonder how the splits would work in a situation like this. Dude came up with the lyrics im assuming and then put it into some ai joint to come up with the song. Ive seen some people say it was SunoAI but havent seen any confirmation. Then you got Metro who then flipped that.

Prolly all just promo/marketing shit but if cats actually wanted to sell it I wonder how that would work
Idk but he has a spotify page

His BBL Drizzy has over 2million streams

bunch of baseless pictures with no validity ...amazing cope...kendrick doesnt even have a child but he thinks he does lmaoooo
49ecebd516338f0573c2e23a9ba80384f9db36aa5fa3d4d6bdb89b11e9627212_1.jpg

has it been proven to be true? dumbass lmao what kinda arguement is that? lets go through the lies though...where is his 11 year old daughter? where are the kids he touched ? ALL alleged females spoke up and said that shit was FALSE...lets see what else....how is he a vulture when hes carried music for over a decade...without him who would we have been listening to for hits? Kendrick!? Lmaoooo who did he snitch on? wheres the paperwork??....a whole rap battle based on lies THE ONLY truthful thing is that kendrick baby mother doesnt follow him on the gram but follows the nigga she could be fucking lmaoo
Lol, man you got it bad not to be on that nigga Drake payroll, you writing about Kenny spewing lies and nothing anywhere has been disproven or proven from his raps.

Shit happening in real time. We watching like you brotha. Sit back, relax if you can and make sure you don't sit on your cape sir

Lol, man you got it bad not to be on that nigga Drake payroll, you writing about Kenny spewing lies and nothing anywhere has been disproven or proven from his raps.

Shit happening in real time. We watching like you brotha. Sit back, relax if you can and make sure you don't sit on your cape sir
the only ones who "got it bad" are the kendrick dicksuckers who couldnt even get your boyb a #1 solo record until this rap battle against Drake LMAOO im just saying...you niggas are worse than barbz & nobody knew how bad/bias people can be against a guy for no reason other than hate

Back