Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Case and point. You're responding like I disagree with the impact of the song which I already clearly stated.

The shit that makes this beef corny is niggas associating any hate or support for Drake or Kendrick as Stan behavior. Niggas can't have an opinion without be stuck on a side?

You can have your opinion, but to consistently stake your claim on this particular hill is getting silly & you better than that. Keep that same energy for the 2024 election cuz.

This shit getting goofy. Drake is a phony but he not cosplaying being black, he is black. He's also a Canadian so no duh he's not with the black American experience, idek what that gotta with anything, he don't make pro-Black music lol.

At this point it seems a lot of mfers just on Drake head because y'all don't see him as being black.

This shit getting goofy. Drake is a phony but he not cosplaying being black, he is black. He's also a Canadian so no duh he's not with the black American experience, idek what that gotta with anything, he don't make pro-Black music lol.

At this point it seems a lot of mfers just on Drake head because y'all don't see him as being black.
You literally just posted the juxtaposition in your response

He's Canadian and not of the black American experience but makes the majority of his music surrounding the black American experience

he def favors young women

He does it so casually

Thats cuz its more a part of Canadian culture, since the age of consent is SIXTEEN

That's why his behavior looks super predatory to a Kendrick Lamar from Compton where sherm heads violate kids

I remember when youtube first popped off this was one of the OG viral videos. A old host of a Canadian game show violating the young female contestants

Drizzy kinda carrying the torch tbh

You literally just posted the juxtaposition in your response

He's Canadian and not of the black American experience but makes the majority of his music surrounding the black American experience

What music of his is around the black american experience? Forgive me, I don't follow Drake that closely but so far as I can tell he make club music for chicks and soft niggas.

Even then, don't he have a real connection to black american music through his father?

What music of his is around the black american experience? Forgive me, I don't follow Drake that closely but so far as I can tell he make club music for chicks and soft niggas.
So swabbie fam, if you're out of your element, which is more than ok, then try not presenting your thoughts as strongly

It's ok to ask questions first to get additional clarity before making your stance appear to be so strong

Lol man some of y'all are running outta PTO days just to post up and defend the Canadian all day. @Los216 don't get fired, nigga

KDot-Laugh.png

Damn that. Brotha bout to fucc around and get hired as my defense attorney.

I know for a fact I can get a mistrial or not guilty verdict under his leadership.

The race shit is making this beef trash. At worst, Drake is an awkward mixed kid that just wanna be down. I knew plenty kids like that on my block... they got made fun of, but they still was with us playing Manhunt and skelly. Caribbean kids got the same treatment... Haitians that were darker than me got treated like Chuckie from Rugrats. I used to protect kids like that because I knew their family. Kendrick is whoopin Drake's ass creatively, but niggas is reaching for angles at this point.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

So swabbie fam, if you're out of your element, which is more than ok, then try not presenting your thoughts as strongly

It's ok to ask questions first to get additional clarity before making your stance appear to be so strong

Nah don't do that, tell me what majority of his music is exclusive to the black American experience. What is he saying that only black Americans have the intrinsic right to say.

Copying styles, weird fake accents - all that shit is perfectly valid to call his ass out on. His pedo ways should've deaded his career years ago.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back