Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Screenshot_20240507_065558_Samsung Internet.jpg
06ca051ec48b36e5651b3e47b2b44a0fa18a0f2d.png

Look up Marlon, say cheese!

I wonder who the records labels gonna prop up now that they push the button on Drake.

His last response is almost at 1 million dislikes on youtube.

Safe to say most people are fed up with Drake
i’m not even gonna cap I didn’t find that song was bad and I thought Kendrick was gonna have to fight again.

Also I didn’t thoroughly break down the lyrics because I was doing something when the song dropped.

I didn’t catch the nuances of Drake sounding defeated and basically calling it quits until I really listened.

He did that troll thing I thought that maybe his fans in the Internet would say that because he fooled Kendrick “allegedly” that he won this battle because one of the verses is dedicated to an imaginary daughter . I did not know that it was about to be a landslide in favor of Kendrick.

It would be kind of stupid for Drake to supposedly give Kendrick false information about Ozempics or however you spell it and a fake daughter to be turned into angles to go against him .

Something bout this shit fishy

i’m not even gonna cap I didn’t find that song was bad and I thought Kendrick was gonna have to fight again.

Also I didn’t thoroughly break down the lyrics because I was doing something when the song dropped.

I didn’t catch the nuances of Drake sounding defeated and basically calling it quits until I really listened.

He did that troll thing I thought that maybe his fans in the Internet would say that because he fooled Kendrick “allegedly” that he won this battle because one of the verses is dedicated to an imaginary daughter . I did not know that it was about to be a landslide in favor of Kendrick.

It would be kind of stupid for Drake to supposedly give Kendrick false information about Ozempics or however you spell it and a fake daughter to be turned into angles to go against him .

Something bout this shit fishy
The fact that he dissed kendricks dead mother that she got molested was disgusting tho.

Even if he meant it at kendrick, he lost most of his female fan base which was his largest fan base.

They don't take lightly to making fun of someone who was molested.

Also making fun of depression and mental illness which is largely his gen-z audience.

He has a lot of instances like this where it seems dudes only target seems to be women.

He keeps going at kendricks wife, pusha wife, asap wife, dj drama girl, weekends girl

Commons girl, buddens girl.

It's a outdated and weak angle, specially since he was the where is my hug at guy growing up.

Dude is a known homewrecker and knows his power and influence can win over other guys women who are not in the industry for a one night stand.

Can't really respect snakes like that and truthfully he had a lot of this coming.

Back