Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Drake lost cuz he underestimated his opponent. He thought it was gonna take Kendrick weeks to respond between each record.

Dot was 10 steps ahead the whole time. Every song Dot dropped sounded different than the last and used a different angle every time.

"Not Like Us" is gonna ring off all summer cuz it has nothing to do with an 11 year old. So whether it's true or not, it doesn't matter.

95% of Drake's material is around Dave Free and he can't prove it.

Not only that, but he's out of material. If Drake makes another diss track, it's gonna be the same angles again and at this point they're stale.

I think it's still early to declare a victor. Where there's smoke there's fire. If it's true that one of the kids is Dave Free's or that Kendrick beats his wife, that changes a lot.

Also Drake is much better than Kendrick is at making hit records, I am sure Drake will drop a summer banger dissing Kendrick that will be played around the world.

At this point I want receipts from both rappers.

Lmao.

Look here buddy.

I stated multiple times Dot is in my top 7, has a album that I hold top 3 of all time, I have him winning this dumb shit right now and said as much more than a handful of times.

I’m here right now to point out the dick eating that’s going on for the past few days.

Instead of folks getting back to the jokes they wilding
You kind of doing what you're complaining about though

They've gotten a fair share of criticism over similar things, Em moreso than Fat Joe, but those conversations have been had. Em's approach over the years is actually a lot more measured than Drake. There is a level of self-awareness there, but he's also older than Drake.

What are we going at Fat Joe and Em for that we are also going at Drake for?

xannyscomet.gif

stfu rolling stone

I’m gonna say this and after that if there’s no more diss tracks I’m out of this thread. Niggas (mainly the non regulars) are off their rocker on here.

I’ve said this before, the people demanding “proof” from either side about what’s said need to shut the fuck up, cuz you’re not gonna get the answers you want. Even if you get answers odds are you’re gonna bitch and moan & push this thread to 500 pages anyways. No one is gonna truly be satisfied. Niggas still argue about Jay vs Nas every couple months & that over 20 years ago. I can already tell that’s what’s gonna happen with Drake vs Kendrick. Only it’s gonna be worse thanks to social media.

This shit was fun but at the end of the day this been exhausting. Drake and Kendrick still having careers after this. Yall niggas still gonna consume their music. It’s beautiful outside yall touch some grass. Have a nice day.

I think it's still early to declare a victor. Where there's smoke there's fire. If it's true that one of the kids is Dave Free's or that Kendrick beats his wife, that changes a lot.

Also Drake is much better than Kendrick is at making hit records, I am sure Drake will drop a summer banger dissing Kendrick that will be played around the world.

At this point I want receipts from both rappers.

Using that logic, that means Drake is hiding another kid.

If you're really listening, it's clear Drake is getting all of his material from the Mr.Morale album and he peeped Kendrick and his wife don't follow each other on IG.

But he fucked that up yesterday thinking Dot was talking about himself getting molested, when it was his mother.

From the Push Ups roll out, the AI track, the slave bar, the " i fed em info" excuse without documenting you did it and then sounding hurt about Kendrick using said info, the list goes on.. strategically Drake fucked up a lot in this battle.

Kendrick treated this shit like a real war. Not Like Us isn't just good cuz it's a bop. It's a call and response record, it's a dance, etc. He's making a mockery of everything associated with Drake. Every time Drake says "6 god" from now on, niggas gonna say 69 god, there's no more OVO, it's OV Ho.

The shit Dot is doing is tactical.

"Willful ignorance is when someone intentionally avoids information that could make them liable for a wrongful act, such as civil or criminal liability. It can also refer to a decision to avoid becoming informed about something to avoid making undesirable decisions. In law, willful ignorance is also known as vincible ignorance or willful blindness."

• "Befriends" multiple teenage girls
  • They turn 18/19 and he magically pops out "dating" them
  • Writes songs about it
  • Declared a national holiday when Baka got out prison
  • Baka was in prison of course, for sex trafficking
  • Put Baka on payroll
Yall don't see it though. Okay let's try rap

• Is an actor
  • Was self-admittedly raised in a Jewish home
  • Was self-admittedly taught at Jewish schools and Jewish synagogues
  • Is signed in rap to Jewish exec Lucien aka Lucy from Damn (look it up)
  • Does not write his raps
  • Jumps from region to region jacking their sounds, flows, and slang
  • Ducked out of a rap battle via press release
  • Does not rap about black issues
  • Does not claim to be a rapper
  • Made a song declaring himself a popststar
  • Is on video calling Toronto slang "lame", now runs with it at every moment
  • On video unable to say the word "nigga" pronouncing it with the hard ER
Yall don't see it though. Fuck outta here. Either the lot of you are intellectually dishonest or you're just plain the hell ass dumb. This motherfucker is a visitor at best. And a culture vulture stealing our music and giving it back to his non-black child(ren?). Either way, fuck Drake. He ain't like us. Thats why the shits a hit. Now ignore the obvious again cause he makes yall 2 step. But whatever yall do, stop deluding yourself.

Replace "Drake" with "Democrats" and you'll understand why they won't budge

:think2:

Rolling Stone needs to focus on who they want to crown as the new king of pop on their magazine covers
This is what I mean about non blacks in black business. The audacity to call a beef over. Kenny want this guy Drake dead.

I had white coworkers asking me if I heard any of the tracks this weekend. Me - " I don't listen to rap".

Also me * checking every hour if Kenny has dropped *

Back