Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nigga losing a hip hop battle on fake pedo accusations. Hip-Hop is dead.
1d56c4ab6da47e0128f8cd03749c0efac27251adc4942e66f03560fdb75b73f3_1.jpg

Sounds like a cop out. You can't dictate the next person pen

Its a lazy tactic to get him to stop throwing smut on his name
Eh I took it as more of a call out than a cop out....that's if what drake saying is true.

But I also feel kdot doesn't need to do anything else at this point he has the crowd on his side.

That’s fine. I’m just calling it how I see it

This was a good response if he trolled him about that daughter thing

He addressed the other allegations and he was just talking slick so it’s up to Kendrick too make something fire to respond to this

If I was Kendrick, I would go straight Bar for Bar and have Little to no gossip or angles and really make him rap rap with me
They should take the Smack TV battle angle now.

They both had hype songs and gossip songs. The battle route should be next

Remember high school when the kid with the family with paper would come to school with all the newest clothes and kicks but he was a corny fuck nigga.

You basically the types the would encourage the behavior with "but he got that shit on though."

We acknowledged it. His writers did some good pen work but the angle was pulling a cheddar bob.

No, the bars on this particular track weren't acknowledged. It's been clouded by a bunch of feelings

And

Idgaf if a nigga was wearing a stack of US weekly magazines and other niggas called it hot

They'd just be corny with money. Money doesn't negate that

I haven't seen a single person even entertain the conversation about Kendrick being a domestic abuser. I'm talking about not even a comment saying that if it's true than this is wrong and not anything I support.

Why is it that Drake's allegations have to be dived into deeper than him denying them yet there isn't even a conversation about Kendrick beating his BM?

The bias is what's really disappointing in this beef.

This is why I said Drake was winning and niggas laughed. I told y'all that Kendrick's diss hold less weight if it's built on a lie. Well it's built on a lie.

There's no pedo proof and it's just wild speculations and other than denying them what can Drake even do especially if he didn't do that shit? Even then, the way he flipped that with the molestation is a deep ass cut and you know that shit probably hurt Kendrick deeply. That's an insane way to flip and diss somebody with that type of trauma.

I haven't seen a single person even entertain the conversation about Kendrick being a domestic abuser. I'm talking about not even a comment saying that if it's true than this is wrong and not anything I support.

Why is it that Drake's allegations have to be dived into deeper than him denying them yet there isn't even a conversation about Kendrick beating his BM?

This is why I said Drake was winning and niggas laughed. I told y'all that Kendrick's diss hold less weight if it's built on a lie. Well it's built on a lie.

There's no pedo proof and it's just wild speculations and other than denying them what can Drake even do especially if he didn't do that shit? Even then, the way he flipped that with the molestation is a deep ass cut and you know that shit probably hurt Kendrick deeply. That's an insane way to flip and diss somebody with that type of trauma.

Probably cuz theres shit that Drake has done that might and im saying MIGHT give credence to the allegations.. like several potential examples people can point to which make people more likely to believe the allegations.

If either of them did the shit they accused of its fuck em both IMO

Easy because Kendrick has been a recluse for basically his entire career. We dont know much about his private life, he isnt out here like your standard celeb.

Meanwhile Drake is everywhere, he wants to be the center of attention. He has no problem snapping pics with everybody including younger women and he's said questionable shit many a time... so naturally the accusations against HIM will be dissected more than anything said about Kendrick.

As someone who doesn't like Drake in the least it's cool to hate on the brother.

Most of the people are hating never fucked with him from the get go so a allegation is more potent than actual "proof" from the person who was actually beat up by the other guy.

When you become unbiased and look at the big picture both of these nignogs are dirty.

Back