Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why the internet just dismissed the wife beater angle and focus on Drake saying he feed him information.

Bruh can’t win for nothing lololol
He addressed & denied it on the breakfast club years ago

Whether he lied up there who knows but he addressed it before

He addressed & denied it on the breakfast club years ago

Whether he lied up there who knows but he addressed it before
it’s more of a shot at the stans (not fans) of Kendrick.

I just folks to admit that shit is a battle and not a one sided fight

Good brother @Breezy_Kilroy she is the one that got all this pedo stuff started.

I don't know if these niggas in here are being blatancy stupid, dumb, or ignorant to the full context of the whole pedo lane but it's scary on how people are invested and not invested at the same time and that's no disrespect to you good brother

Triple triple OG Trust me I got it.

But Kendrick specifically never mentioned MB Dot just said he likes them young.

Unfortunately, there are too many allegations out there against him, I just think he was better off not mentioning her at all, since Drake already spoke on her before on "Another Late Night"

nigga literally said im waiting for you to come back with some truth instead of bullshit and folks saying he tapped out. I doubt its over.. I think we get at least 2 more songs outa this
our people rather run with an allegation ......this is what we do.

it's like that chick from Umbrella Academy said I got a secret that "yall hate each other first" to every Black and Brown ear in the world and we all fell for it

Let's be honest.

Drake has poor brand management.

After a certain age, being 30 plus, rapping about bitches and hoes but the bitches and hoes get younger and younger and you like to rob the cradle with innocent looking hoes, you look like a predator.

Part of the reason industry dudes pass the same whores around is because everyone knows they are whores, not regular women.

You can't really get caught up with an OF bitch. You can get caught up DMing high schoolers, asking who they favorite NBA player is.

You're definitely in the minority with this opinion lol.
That’s fine. I’m just calling it how I see it

This was a good response if he trolled him about that daughter thing

He addressed the other allegations and he was just talking slick so it’s up to Kendrick too make something fire to respond to this

If I was Kendrick, I would go straight Bar for Bar and have Little to no gossip or angles and really make him rap rap with me

Back