Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kendrick right now is outplaying Drake.

i hope no one is gonna pretend like the lead isn't widening clearly in Kendrick favor. He's doing the little things I thought Drake would be doing.

Drake should have stepped on Euphoria Tuesday night!

He wanted to reply to Euphoria.

Hence no leak coming from Kendrick's camp.

Anyone know about the jewellery at the end of Family Matters?

Everyone focused on the secret love child shit, and if that is misinformation dump on some The departed shit. Fuck all that..bring out the dame dash meme

I'm over here thinkin kdot said you roll with pedos and groomers..and Drake aint quick to deny it????!!!!!

Between the Billie Eilish, 11/Millie Brown shit and his close friend Baka......nasty work

Also 🤔
Technically wouldn't that be dry snit.... nevermind

So now side pieces have entered the battle. And this same person just criticized Drake for using domestic abuse as a punch line so they're not being pro Drake. This shit is way too messy

kendrick did a great job discrediting family matters before it even dropped. by claiming drake failed to find dirt on him, those domestic violence accusations come off as lies

or kendrick does beat his wife (which makes him a ho) and he’s just doing damage control

I seen this video. Dude does a solid job of finding info with these beefs, by the way.

I think the only issue Cole had is musically wanting to be looked at as the best. If I’m not mistaken, that’s what this video stated also. I might be wrong and I will re watch the video again if I am.

Kendrick, seems to just not like the way Drake moves as well as the music angle.

Back