Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
He should have just held on the image and post it ONLY IF Fury won.

Same time, Drake knows how to work the social media game, he knew there'd be something in it for him even if he lost the bet and the jokes are against him lol. Dude loves the attention.
Fuck that, moving diff out of insecurity would be weak.

Agree with the rest tho.

tupac-shakur-crip-walk.gif

Nah, I’m not gonna block you because you are a nerd ass African who is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too invested in black American culture. That’s just your nature. It’s just funny as fuck to me.

You be tapped in in every which way. You know what’s on Wack 100’s mind on any given week. You know what all the battle rappers are doing. You know about all the beefs. You know about which rappers got cribs where.

Its fuckin funny and sad
Damn you saying he is like the Nigerian who created The Shaderoom and has a weird obsession with every facet of Black American culture and our people

Bullshit, $500k is a lot of money even for Drake

$500k is $500k, no doubt about that.

But let's be real, for Drake, $500 ain't shit. To book him for a single show right now is like a million at least and that's probably discounted lol. I know this for a fact. I worked closely with a university who booked Drake back in 2015-2016, and for him to pass through and perform for a bit was in the $300s. I'm just saying

$500k is $500k, no doubt about that.

But let's be real, for Drake, $500 ain't shit. To book him for a single show right now is like a million at least and that's probably discounted lol. I know this for a fact. I worked closely with a university who booked Drake back in 2015-2016, and for him to pass through and perform for a bit was in the $300s. I'm just saying
Yeah and Drake needs to split this with security, staff, friends, chef etc. I am pretty sure out of $300k maybe 100k goes to his bank

Back