Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
All Drake gotta do is drop 3 to 5 loosies (probably packaged as an EP) with 2 of them being super commercialized and one catered to the streets/uber scene and it's a wrap.

Cole will be respected in the hip-hop space, Kendrick will do his thing, but Drake will dominate the charts, parties, etc. You won't be able to escape him.

While Drake cares about being respected as a lyricist/emcee amongst his peers and shit, his main focus is dominating in many if not all areas. Perception is everything. The 'rap throne' isn't the end-all, be-all.
Another hot take that aged poorly

& I say Cole wins cus Kendrick probably not gonna feel like going to the studio for a while. He got people talking again so now he can do his best homer simpson back into the bushes until next year
Another
I picked Kendrick just based on west coast bias, but I don’t really care, so long as we get some rappity rap from at least 2 of these niggas over the next few weeks/months

I can’t take any of this new bootyhole brown/emo/drug addict music.

I’ve made peace with the fact that I’m an old head and my music tastes is considered “oldies”, but I want one last hurrah before I fade into “back in my day” status

Wished upon a star ass nigga

Another hot take that aged poorly

giphy.gif

You could've just DM me this bro

After looking at little dude, its believable that shirt is actually a reference to him rather than kendrick. Also, the shirt is from 2023, thats gross. Who made that shit.

Since when KDot had elite bars

He’s content base
😭😭😭😭 barred you boy up badly
From what I've seen from Kendrick and Cole, nothing tells me that Kendrick will be able to bar for bar with Cole. Especially how Cole has been rapping circles around anyone who features him

Kendrick won't wash Drake either. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I really hope this turns into some good exchanges and that it happens in no longer than a month.
😂😂😂😂😂 this shit into funny because Cole got a heads up from school boy q and bowed out respectfully
Somebody else said it on here

But this last few days across IG and TikTok, K.Dot fans are the absolute worse.

They swear he’s the greatest artist of all time because he has a Pulitzer award.

Seen a few videos talking about all the great things he’s doing in Compton for black folks. I was like they have no idea how that city is getting all the black folks out of it slowly but surely

Saying Cole can’t rap and boring and Drake has no talent. It’s a common theme with them. Other fan bases giving all 3 props but just 1 is going crazy

Insufferable
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😂😭 atleast los kept his energy where did he go

Back