FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
So what does the new proof proving? Someone break it down simple as fuck for a dumb mfer like myself.

"There is now proof that drake has done ..."
I believe they are attempting to debunk the theory that Drake planted these items for Kendrick to use

They are saying that these items were taken from Drake long b4 the feud started

All this shit poppin off and we still ain’t even seen Kendrick aside from music drops.

Nigga ain’t done no interviews, no pop ups, guest appearances, no social media posts… nothin.

If you’re doing all that you’re either:

a) damage control

b) know you’ve gotta recover your image so pushing your narrative to try and alter the outcome.

Reactions: ChicagoFigure
Not sure of the totality of what’s going on, but one thing for certain is the “Drake fed Kendrick fake info” narrative is definitely false.

I believe they are attempting to debunk the theory that Drake planted these items for Kendrick to use

They are saying that these items were taken from Drake long b4 the feud started
Preciate yall.

So this is to say Drake taking Ozempic is right? Or the 11 year old daughter he hiding?

Or the pedo shit? All that other shit is other shit imo. But if the pedo shit has proof, that mfer needs to be in jail. 0 tolerance for any pedo shit.

Ima rattle off the head every rapper I can name that has disrespected Drake or had a problem with him in some way

Jay
Beans
Koonye
Meek
Pusha
Pharrell
Chris Brown
Rihanna
Weeknd
Metro
Diddy
Kendrick
Future
Ross
Rocky
Budden
Tyga
Daylyt

Edit- Dmx
Common

Who else?

Last edited:
Ima rattle off the head every rapper I can name that has disrespected Drake or had a problem with him in some way

Jay
Beans
Koonye
Meek
Pusha
Pharrell
Chris Brown
Rihanna
Weeknd
Metro
Diddy
Kendrick
Future
Ross
Rocky
Budden
Daylyt

Who else?
Beans had beef with Drake?

Like I said Pages ago yeah he did very well defending himself the problem is he always has to defend himself. Why? The consensus is that he's fake. If he kept it real with niggas as good as he raps he wouldn't be in this position right now.
True. Whatever reason people had for personally not liking him is why he's "losing"

Im getting that for what I would consider casual rap listeners and people that just want to have a voice in this just for clout.

It's just strange to me that I see many people who I would think are "hip hop heads" ok that he's losing do to being unpopular and not pushing tea instead of his actual lyricism. Even people on this site talk about him like he cut them off in traffic.

Real quick about that new boogie man shit

Dude posted a pic from a hotel lobby that took place on 1-22-23 and says the items from the suitcase were discarded then….however the jewelry receipt is from 7-17-23.

Somethings not adding up.

The dude never out right said the bag was discarded in January only that the pic taken from January was where it was discarded later on. Plus it’s been confirmed that Drake was in NY around both of those times cuz of shows. Some other shit must of happened that January that we don’t know about yet.

Jay
Beans
Koonye
Meek
Pusha
Pharrell
Chris Brown
Rihanna
Weeknd
Metro
Diddy
Kendrick
Future
Ross
Rocky
Budden
Tyga
Daylyt

Who else?
Detail - producer he had beat up by chubbs because he didn’t want to be a in-house producer

• Haha
Reactions: GNS and Disanthrope