Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's not incel culture. Heo went to the next stage of being a community dick nigga.

Men don't like admit it since we like to act like we give a fuck about women and children like that.

But there's a level of hatred and disgust after getting a woman you don't like or respect pregnant.

Drake tried to pull off Future's "I hate bitches but I get bitches" vibe but he's too much of dweeb.
Nah bruh is an incel for sure lol.. he chose relevancy over impact and is clearly (imo) disillusioned with the bitches that come with that. Future isn't cuz Future is a bird and trickin off on strippers on a weekly basis is who that nigga really is

Nah bruh is an incel for sure lol.. he chose relevancy over impact and is clearly (imo) disillusioned with the bitches that come with that. Future isn't cuz Future is a bird and trickin off on strippers on a weekly basis is who that nigga really is

I don't think Drake is an incel.

I think he went from liking women to hating women to wanting to be a bad bish.

I think Drake's brand of misogyny went from the whole patronizing, "I just want the best for you, why you hurt me?"

To, "You ain't shit anyway."

To, "Tell your man we are getting our nails done. Let's go best friend."

Drake is on that gay man misogyny.

I don't think Future is who he says he is in his raps. I think he's uses women for an image. He gives "I only nut in women to have kids" in vibes.

Other than that he's conserving sperm and getting his master's degree or something.

I think he's a made up persona.

It's also crazy that it's known that Kendrick hasn't dropped music consistently for the last few years but somehow there's a Kendrick line to reference for every last thing that's occurred in this battle so far.. even when it was in Cold War status. Yet somehow we're supposed to believe Kendrick's the one lying about Drake despite all his shit consistently tracking. Now this whole back and forth over Cash.

I think Drake's brand of misogyny went from the whole patronizing, "I just want the best for you, why you hurt me?"

I don't think Future is who he says he is in his raps. I think he's uses women for an image. He gives "I only nut in women to have kids" in vibes.

Other than that he's conserving sperm and getting his master's degree or something.

Nicki Minaj said that nigga Future don’t even do drugs

615zZp62LlL.jpg

Honestly%2C_Nevermind_-_Drake.png

613-SxLlhcL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_DpWeblab_.jpg

People told you it would be edited literally a couple days ago & you were steadfast that this song wouldn’t hit like that. Hell it’s not like they playing the curse words during the NBA on TNT lol.
I said it and tagged him multiple times. Now he saying a completely different thing since his original statement has proven false.

I said the song would have to be cleaned up to stick around and I still stand on that.
That’s not what you said originally. You came in with the song wasn’t gonna go nowhere due to the pedophile lines.

It went somewhere.

1. Euphoria
2. Not Like Us
3. Like That Verse
4. Family Matters
5. 6:16 in LA
6. Meet the Grahams
7. Push Ups
8. The Heart Part 6

I dont rank Taylor Made and the Buried Alive Interlude thing I dont ever wanna hear them shits again

Last edited:
Back