Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
All Black Americans don't grow up the same in America so what's your point?

Are you going to act like there hasn't always been a discourse on niggas who grew up in the city versus the country versus the suburbs?

You're trying to paint all Black Americans with a broad brush and put us all under one umbrella as if we can only be one way or share the same experiences. I'm sure half of the niggas on this site have spent the majority of their lives in one region. There is no singular Black American experience that you're trying to accuse Drake of appropriating.
You dont find it red flag worthy. When drake say he ASSOCIATES with being black and some of my BLACKIEST friends. I only know whiteboys to talk like that

Oh and those Metro Boomin Tweets were extremely, extremely wild. Is that shit just gonna slide by after he was going in on Twitter about Drake's pedo allegations the day before for hours? And after Kendrick went in on that shit and he's on Like That with him?

I honestly don't know how that's not a bigger story right now considering a lot of us thought that Metro was lamest nigga in all of this beef with Ross being a close second. Those Metro tweets were problematic but it's just being brushed to the side which is WILD.

I've never met anyone that seriously wanted Drake to switch lanes and be more of a political or conscious rapper yet niggas act like that's a missing element of his game.
Neither have I

However I know plenty myself included who wanted him to evolve into something more than just a day party playlist cause he's shown he's capable

Oh and those Metro Boomin Tweets were extremely, extremely wild. Is that shit just gonna slide by after he was going in on Twitter about Drake's pedo allegations the day before for hours? And after Kendrick went in on that shit and he's on Like That with him?

I honestly don't know how that's not a bigger story right now considering a lot of us thought that Metro was lamest nigga in all of this beef with Ross being a close second. Those Metro tweets were problematic but it's just being brushed to the side which is WILD.

Because no one cares about Metro, Drake is the bigger fish.

Most average people know of Metro is Future saying "If young Metro don't trust you, I'mma shoot you" and that's about it.

Neither have I

However I know plenty myself included who wanted him to evolve into something more than just a day party playlist cause he's shown he's capable

If you take a step back and look at Drake's entire catalogue you'll see that he is more than just a day party playlist and he has a lot if diverse material. His has enough rappity rap songs to make two albums worth of that. He has enough dance hall type songs to make a whole album of that. he has enough R&B songs to make multiple albums off of that.

I think the problem that people have is that they don't like that he's multitalented and they want him to do one thing at a time but the nigga has shown that he has the ability to hit multiple lanes at a high level at once.

I used to be one of them niggas that skipped all of the singing songs until I started understanding his talent as an artist. Plus when you factor in his musical upbringing ad influence it makes sense that his sound would be as diverse as it is. The nigga is mad talented and because one of the areas where he's most talented is rap, a lot of hip hop heads, purist, are going to feel some type of way about that. It's usually a hater way lolololololol but people are entitled to their own opinion.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Not Like US 23M 2 days
Meet The Grahams 18M 3 days
Euphoria 17M 7 days

Family Matters 16M 3 days
The Heart Part 6 13M 1 day

200w.gif

...still watchin.....

queenzflip.png

The fact that they ain’t bother photoshopping a pic of Whitney and Dave Free together lets me know they weren’t ready and it was amateur hour

Because no one cares about Metro, Drake is the bigger fish.

Most average people know of Metro is Future saying "If young Metro don't trust you, I'mma shoot you" and that's about it.

Yeah but Metro made Like That and Kendrick went ham on the pedo allegations towards Drake. How does that look now?

Probably because pedo accusations was about to start flying and Cole was de facto team Drizzy at the beginning of this so Cole was going to catch stray heat from that.

Anyway Cole>>>

Fall Off better be crazy.
Didn't he back out in the beginning before the pedo allegations? You think someone knew Kendrick was going to take it take way and warned Cole?

Back