Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 1306563
75afa2bebf02f4d3b84a806401411fc0c1348009.gif
@Disanthrope

dap-nba.gif

Think about it I never liked drake for all the shit Kendrick’s been saying, I’m one of the biggest haters I just retired I can now wake up to a short album ( could be a full one by Wednesday) with one of my favorite artist shitting on this nigga

It’s like hip-hop Christmas

Seriously if we’re being honest, Drake should be mad at J. Cole this is all his fault. If he would’ve never said we the big 3 Kendrick would still be somewhere sleeping in Compton. J. Cole start running his mouth thinking shit sweet like they are all best friends, knowing good and damn well, K. Dot don’t fuck with Drake. He literally set Drake up and then ran and disappeared.

I really think it’s some ho shit to send a mole/double agent to somebody with false rumors to somehow manipulate a win.

I doubt TDE or K Dot went around asking for info.

If I had to guess it was maybe an engineer or somebody who does work with multiple artists who leaked this type of information.

Maybe a tour manager or just somebody who co mingles in many circles probably offered that info .

Even if he don’t have a daughter he talked to his imaginary daughter like a mutha fucka

Back