Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who Is The Biggest "What If" In HipHop History?

The biggest what if in history is what if Tupac didn't die because that literally changed the game. Big would still been alive, Jay wouldn't have been running a muck, there have been no Eminem and everything that came from aftermath including 50, Power and all that

Its 2pacs death..lock thread

The biggest what if in history is what if Tupac didn't die because that literally changed the game. Big would still been alive, Jay wouldn't have been running a muck, there have been no Eminem and everything that came from aftermath including 50, Power and all that

Its 2pacs death..lock thread
Also that includes no DMX or Ja Rule because they were signed strongly based on the shirtless bald headed wild nigga image pac left us with... so that's no Ruff Riders no Murder Inc and nowhere for the Lox to flee to after Bad Boy, which is ugly. Tupac was the biggest domino ever

What if Diddy signed DMX? I heard a story that Diddy signed The Lox, Mase and Black Rob but passed on DMX.

Also that includes no DMX or Ja Rule because they were signed strongly based on the shirtless bald headed wild nigga image pac left us with... so that's no Ruff Riders no Murder Inc and nowhere for the Lox to flee to after Bad Boy, which is ugly. Tupac was the biggest domino ever

Pac death def changed the game fo sure.

But imo even if pac woulda lived DMX woulda found his lane. Young X had toooo much talent. Early X its dark n hella is hot X era was wild.

Pac death def changed the game fo sure.

But imo even if pac woulda lived DMX woulda found his lane. Young X had toooo much talent. Early X its dark n hella is hot X era was wild.
Ehhh.. you know he got signed in his mid to late 20s right? He was being passed on while pac was alive. I'm not saying he wouldn't have gotten signed but X definitely filled a void that pac left, in the eyes of the industry and casual fans.. then ja was looked at as a X clone

Ehhh.. you know he got signed in his mid to late 20s right? He was being passed on while pac was alive. I'm not saying he wouldn't have gotten signed but X definitely filled a void that pac left, in the eyes of the industry and casual fans.. then ja was looked at as a X clone

Bruh...alot of ppl "filled the void pac left" but you have to admit, X was different.

ofc X had a slight underground buzz while Pac was alive. But even if pac was alive while X dropped Ruff Ryders anthem, X still would have blown up.

Biggest 'what ifs' are prolly Pac n Big...

Smaller ones though, what if Suge ran the label properly and Dre didnt end up leaving Death Row, would Em and 50 had gotten on??? If they did, prolly not to superstar status...

Snoop not beating his murder charge...

50 not getting shot, superstars tend to have origin stories and 50's was huge, just before he dropped I remember reading his story in a mainstream UK newspaper...

Back