Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What record labels are on your Mt. Rushmore?

LMAO, who the fuck is lil Italy, they don't get points for pushing out no name niggas that didn't do anything.
the fact that Lil Italy dropped an album while Gudda Gudda, Lil Twist, Tyga, Jae Millz havent is fucking amazing

and now much more notoriety do they have compared to Lil Italy?

Even if included, you can't have a trash catalog and be a top 5 label lol Seriously fam?

besides the ones you've named in your mt. Rushmore, name 4 other labels that have had a bigger impact on hip hop over NL

and still lol at over 75 million records being sold being trash

these goal posts change locations everyday i tell ya

As a fan I really don't give a shit about the business side. If you continuously put out good music which is all that should matter on a music label to fans.

and still lol at over 75 million records being sold being trash

these goal posts change locations everyday i tell ya

So sales = quality? , that's a yes or no answer btw

besides the ones you've named in your mt. Rushmore, name 4 other labels that have had a bigger impact on hip hop over NL

What impact did NL really have outside of N.O?

As a fan I really don't give a shit about the business side. If you continuously put out good music which is all that should matter on a music label to fans.

bolded, thats all you had to say from jump

i still contend you cant just disregard what they did as a business outside of the actual music but, at least i can agree with you on that point (bolded)

So sales = quality? , that's a yes or no answer btw

What impact did NL really have outside of N.O?

sales = quality when ya'll want it to be. I've seen you use this very argument to support the stuff you like or when you've debated someone about similar topics

Just outside of N.O huh?

So the westcoast dont count? Dude had 2 compilation albums called "west coast bad boyz" that featured a rack of Bay area and other west coast rappers.

P got Jigga to be featured on fucking Silkk album. Who else was Jay doing features with from anybody not from the east coast.

Knock told ya'll about Big Pun on a fucking Mr. Serv On record.

Mystikal was on a Naughty by Nature track.

Foxy Brown, at her height, was on a Mia X album

Stop trying to disrespect P mayne

i swore to myself i wasnt gon let goldie rile me up, but he got a few days left in 2017

i aint doing it to myself in 2018...nope...not gon be able to do it

if you've never listened Mac, then dont say that

Fiend is/was a dope rapper

Mia X is the most underrated female rapper of all time.

Soulja Slim was a beast

Niggas clown on Turk ALL fucking day, but now wanna say nobody is better than the hot boyz all of a sudden?? man ya'll niggas need to be stopped
Turk better than all them.
Bg better than all them.
Wayne better than all them.
Juve better than all them.

I mean maybe down there y'all liked them more, but up here them Niggaz was corny.

Wait wait wait wait, so because they were able to muster some east coast features they impacted the culture of hiphop? That's the measuring bar?

ecf13d0415623c8381fc59993cf2bf33.gif

And ofc u couldn't give me a yes or no answer to the question lol

Wait wait wait wait, so because they were able to muster some east coast features they impacted the culture of hiphop? That's the measuring bar?

ecf13d0415623c8381fc59993cf2bf33.gif

And ofc u couldn't give me a yes or no answer to the question lol

sales...im using the same logic as you, so when you do it, if its yes, then thats my answer too

and again, you trying to downplay the impact of P's influence. So Jay was just hopping on anybody's tracks? dont do this man

Juve/Jay dropped some decent material

Jay/P was just to say they did it. P was the weakest on 5,4,3,2,1. The dipset bout it bout it was garbage.

Like P business acumen is second to none. But talent wise, all that music is forgettable .

At least to me. I mean yeah Niggaz don't like state property, but I got them right up there with the lox, dipset.

I'd take either sp album over the entire NL catalogue

Snoopy Track and Jay's verse on Ha were doo doo grits...stop it

4,3,2,1...P's verse - ok, look who he is on a track with? who tf did you expect for him to outshine? like c'mon brah. P aint never been the greatest rapper. Even he says that. But they could've gotten ANY other southern rapper to be on that track, but they got P...so...yeah

I fuck with State Property, but none of their albums as a collective can fuck with ANY hot boy album...well, maybe Let em burn b/c those were mostly throwaway tracks, but i digress

sales...im using the same logic as you, so when you do it, if its yes, then thats my answer too

and again, you trying to downplay the impact of P's influence. So Jay was just hopping on anybody's tracks? dont do this man

But say it out loud, Jay-Z hopping on a track = NL making an impact on the culture.

lol u gotta relax

Turk better than all them.
Bg better than all them.
Wayne better than all them.
Juve better than all them.

I mean maybe down there y'all liked them more, but up here them Niggaz was corny.

Turk better than Mac? Soulja Slim?

man put the fucking bottle down brah...its too early

But say it out loud, Jay-Z hopping on a track = NL making an impact on the culture.

lol u gotta relax
thats not what i said, but once AGAIN, you've managed to reduce that wall of text i posted to "NL making an impact on the culture b/c they got a Jay Z feature"

Snoopy Track and Jay's verse on Ha were doo doo grits...stop it

4,3,2,1...P's verse - ok, look who he is on a track with? who tf did you expect for him to outshine? like c'mon brah. P aint never been the greatest rapper. Even he says that. But they could've gotten ANY other southern rapper to be on that track, but they got P...so...yeah

I fuck with State Property, but none of their albums as a collective can fuck with ANY hot boy album...well, maybe Let em burn b/c those were mostly throwaway tracks, but i digress
Lol at Snoopy track being Doo Doo grits

lmaoooo AP is the Mal of the crew, if yall watch Budden's podcast yall know what i mean. That's my nigga tho lol

Back