Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What Needs To Happen For…

Sony Montana

Core Four
Mod Squad
Niggas to acknowledge that Future is greater than T.I?

I remember I was a future hater but I came around to objectively think he’s had a great career while I’m not personally much of a fan

I remember the whole TI/Future Versuz thing a few years back about how future could possibly win that and while I thought that was BS at the time I’m starting to come around that future might have eclipsed him just overall

I’m just asking what does future need to do to be clear cut >>> T.I?

Do you think that a lot of T.I love is just pure nostalgia?

Also just like the Cool by Lupe and FHD by Cole I’m starting to come around to King by T.I not being a classic but just something niggas said at the time and then ppl just ran with it

6vnv0v7zfil41.jpg

I can say at this point it seems like Future is having a better career than TI but I still prefer TI discography over Future's 🤷🏿‍♂️

FHD and King classics also. The Cool was butt then and it's butt now

Reactions: GNS
I can say at this point it seems like Future is having a better career than TI but I still prefer TI discography over Future's 🤷🏿‍♂️

FHD and King classics also. The Cool was butt then and it's butt now
Oh you letting the choppa sang huh

Those mid 2000’s southern rappers aren’t held up in high regards compared to those that came before and after them. They get their respect but people don’t really mention them like that. TI Ross Jeezy are not in no goat talks.

Those mid 2000’s southern rappers aren’t held up in high regards compared to those that came before and after them. They get their respect but people don’t really mention them like that. TI Ross Jeezy are not in no goat talks.
What southern rappers after them are in the goat talk?

21?

Lil Baby?

Takeoff?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Being outside in bars, clubs ,parties etc . The 1 Atlanta rapper that really had the biggest impact in New York was Jeezy, You couldn’t escape his music even if you try .
Ahh so are you comparing yourself being in bars, clubs, and parties in the 2000s to 10-20 years later?

Other than a handful of songs I’ve never cared for Future overall as an artist. The nigga is just there. He’s the cousin you’re obligated to invite to the cookout cuz your favorite aunt would be disappointed if you didn’t. As much shit as I’ve given TI since the late 2000s at least he’s done shit to warrant an emotional response from me.

Back