Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What exactly is an industry plant

Cardi B is most obviously a plant by Atlantic in response to the Nicki "monopoly" on the female rap market. What Kanye said isn't some breaking news. Lady Leshurr, Angel Haze, and some other female rappers already talked about Atlantic trying to pay them to drop disses on Nicki too.

Cardi was a project of someone with little talent by a label with a motive, no matter how many pre-orthodontic surgery songs she has. The literal definition of a plant.

She can't even drop a second album because that wrtier's strike is whooping her ass. Plant behavior.

@KillaCham Kim isnt a plant... IMO If you got put on by or pushed into rapping by an actual rapper than youre not an industry plant, especially if you grew up with them or Memphis Bleek and tons of rappers would be 'industry plants'... I would say they say they just got 'put on'...

IMO an industry plant is 'made' by men/women wearing suits in tall office buildings and the artist has no real connections in the business before hand... A suit sees/knows someone and thinks they can 'turn' and market them into an artist...

I think theres two levels to an 'Industry Plant'...

1. A more innocent version, where the label 'plant' someone just to make money off them...

2. When they 'plant' someone not just to make money but also to push an agenda and influence kids and/or culture... like Lil Nas X with his way over the top gay/trans thing hes got going on...

95% of the artists are plants these days. Because most are let in to fill a certain roll. Sexy red, suki, and others are elevated to push certain agendas and stereotypes. While the real talented artists with something to say are pushed to the back for the most part.

I just told you the play she made

And I agree with you and there's a legion of people who don't like the fact she's doing this with black men

But thank Drake for her
It's all fun and games until a nigga get me 2'd. She gonna be claiming Yachty tried to finger bang her soon as her 15min run out

A certain ABW demographic was triggered by calling them running girls plants. All types of artists were called plants yet THIS was the one that pissed them off?

Mane when y’all say dumb shit like they’re pushing a gay/LGBT agenda gay people have always existed and now the shit socially acceptable the world ain’t getting GAYER they been gay just wasn’t out about it.

P.S. ; IF SEEING GAY PPL IN CARTOONS AND MOVIES CAN TURN YOU GAY YOU ALWAYS BEEN FUCKING GAY

Mane when y’all say dumb shit like they’re pushing a gay/LGBT agenda gay people have always existed and now the shit socially acceptable the world ain’t getting GAYER they been gay just wasn’t out about it.

P.S. ; IF SEEING GAY PPL IN CARTOONS AND MOVIES CAN TURN YOU GAY YOU ALWAYS BEEN FUCKING GAY
I think it’s dumb to not realize how much the LGBT is being pushed more and more on people.

If you can’t publicly speak against it? It’s being pushed.

if every show has to have a gay character and their storyline is slipped in? It’s being pushed.

I don’t see how this is still a conversation.

I think it’s dumb to not realize how much the LGBT is being pushed more and more on people.

If you can’t publicly speak against it? It’s being pushed.

if every show has to have a gay character and their storyline is slipped in? It’s being pushed.

I don’t see how this is still a conversation.

There’s no gay agenda nigga that’s like saying a black agenda is being pushed because you can’t openly speak against black ppl either and it’s always a token black person in every tv show/movie. The same shit with the Little mermaid and other characters turning black you niggas to dumb to realize the anti gay shit is also anti black it goes hand and hand, the same shit you say about them can be said about black people.

There’s no gay agenda nigga that’s like saying a black agenda is being pushed because you can’t openly speak against black ppl either and it’s always a token black person in every tv show/movie. The same shit with the Little mermaid and other characters turning black you niggas to dumb to realize the anti gay shit is also anti black it goes hand and hand, the same shit you say about them can be said about black people.

Nigga that’s how I know you stupid because people talk down about black men routinely. You can speak ill of black men everyday and what’s gonna really happen to you? Nothing.

No nigga, don’t link anti gay shit and anti black it ain’t hand and hand. If you think it ain’t no gay agenda, we don’t got nothing else to say breh.

Back