Welcome To aBlackWeb

What album will you FIRST introduce to your child?

Hmmmm album wise can be tough. But as positive black dad of a 5 year old black girl i want it to be something that makes ger feel good of course. But ill do what my parents did and let tge child choose their first cd around 11 or 12

Hmmmm album wise can be tough. But as positive black dad of a 5 year old black girl i want it to be something that makes ger feel good of course. But ill do what my parents did and let tge child choose their first cd around 11 or 12

If i have a daughter, it will probably be the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

DMX's It's Dark And Hell Is Hot already been introduced to my son, my lil dude be growling all damn day

lol, my son be jamming to everything....i bought the "we got it from hear' album while we were on a bus trip on my phone....home boy fell asleep with the head phones on

My son has started to say Jah Rastari sometimes for no reason because most of the music he hears is roots and culture. I am sure when he gets out into the world that will change. With that said it will probably be a mixed tape Dubwise or Kingston dub club or something. I don't post in the music threads because I think most would not know what I was referencing.

My son has started to say Jah Rastari sometimes for no reason because most of the music he hears is roots and culture. I am sure when he gets out into the world that will change. With that said it will probably be a mixed tape Dubwise or Kingston dub club or something. I don't post in the music threads because I think most would not know what I was referencing.

You should post more!
We like being put on to new music
...well I know I do.

My musical taste today is limited. I used to listen to more hip hop,r and b and more dancehall along with roots music but now I only listen to things I am comfortable with him hearing.

My son knows most of the album this song came from lol. Outside of this, i play mostly jazz or gospel with him in the car.

Man, my son be jamming to everything. He knows a lot of 90s RnB songs. I was playing Get Rich Or Die Tryin and this little boy picked up on them songs fast as hell. He knows Miseducation of Lauryn Hill.

Back