Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Vlad Tries To Get A Black Princeton Professor Fired

test
What are you talking about, hats literally part of trolling.

Bruh, I know you really didnt think, "checking" him on twitter by telling him he cant comment on the mix quality of a song, was the thing that was gunna finally pack him up?
If it's starts the movement to get him outta here then I'm for it

IDK what to tell you brah

Oh fr?? Well, i guess we look at trolling diff.

Oh maybe there are levels to trolling...idk

I look at trolling as jokes n pranks. Gettin sum one fired from their job is not a joke/prank.
Thats the difference between jokes/pranks & trolling, that people dont understand. When you troll, the goal isnt for everyone to have fun or to find something funny. Its just for you to be entertained at someone elses expense. You've seen it before with corporate white people saying wild shit online about POC, then people online troll them back by reporting them to their job and getting them fired

1 of the best examples of something trying to troll while not fully understand it, is Elon Musk. He thought he could get online trolling "liberals" about buying twitter for some absurd price like he was a nobody. They reversed that shit on him by saying, "ok", and forced him to buy it, cuz he was legally obligated to after saying that dumb shit online.

Thats why I said earlier, i feel nothing for people who get caught up cuz they were online trolling while on their real name with all their info posted. If they take shit personal and their way of trolling you is to get you fired so they can laugh back, it is what it is. Lost ya job over nothing.

Objectively speaking, regardless how you personally feel about a person because of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, etc. etc.

You can't be in certain career fields, going online, expressing your disdain toward them or how you feel they shouldn't have an opinion, especially about something as subjective as music
You’re going cause a stir and get blow back

In this case, we have a black professor working at one of the most prestigious WHITE institutions in the country

Did the good professor, forget she wasn't working for the NOI??

giphy.gif

Objectively speaking, regardless how you personally feel about a person because of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, etc. etc.

You can't be in certain career fields, going online, expressing your disdain toward them or how you feel they shouldn't have an opinion, especially about something as subjective as music
You’re going cause a stir and get blow back

In this case, we have a black professor working at one of the most prestigious WHITE institutions in the country

Did the good professor, forget she wasn't working for the NOI??
Sir

Before whatever field she's in she's a black woman

She's a black woman gatekeeping her culture

Being Super woke Pro blackity black looks better than whatever you call this

I don't follow Vlad, but it's not difficult for him to pop up in my timeline. All it would take is for one of my own followers to reply or retweet him. Why does she need to block/ignore him? She's in academia, so it doesn't surprise me that it's nature to engage, and that's the entire point of twitter to begin with. A black academic telling a white man to know his place is fair and predictable, considering the source. A white man with access using his privilege to take the conversation to another level and threaten her job is also fair and predictable, because when you're a professor, it would behoove you to be artful with how you go about publicly addressing what you feel white people should/should not be speaking on. Now any backlash/fallout from him contacting Princeton is fair, which I'm sure he's considering it how he walking back what he claimed he was gonna do this morning. Black people have every right to leverage whatever power we have to protect our own, right, wrong, or indifferent.

:js4:

Why is it so far for black people to react to anti black racism accordingly?

The answer is, while many of us are indeed "pro-black" and have genuine love and loyalty for our people

That love and loyalty doesn't (sometimes) supersedes integrity, logic, reason, common sense, morality, decency, and personal accountability

Even with the demise race relations history of this country, there are situations that doesn’t call for a black person to ALWAYS be the victim of “the man”
especially when they put themselves in that situation

The answer is, while many of us are indeed "pro-black" and have genuine love and loyalty for our people

That love and loyalty doesn't (sometimes) supersedes integrity, logic, reason, common sense, morality, decency, and personal accountability

Even with the demise race relations history of this country, there are situations that doesn’t call for a black person to ALWAYS be the victim of “the man”
especially when they put themselves in that situation
:mybad:

Aight you got it

Back