The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlade Divac the worst GM in the NBA

Hold up this is really happening??
full_zpslpsfko9a.gif

b8ec3ae8a13cf35629afbe653ed49f9b_zpsdxeou7x1.gif

al_zpscslddnlp.gif

I'm pissed cause now the Bulls won't get the Kings first round pick this year cause it's top 10 protected, Fuck you Vlade

Bruh...Cousins was wasting is time in Sacramento. They wasn't trying to make any moves to improve that team.

Hopefully Melo can be free.
Melo my guy but Phil never should've gave him the clasuse smh. The way he's treated I hope we could trade him somewhere

Melo my guy but Phil never should've gave him the clasuse smh. The way he's treated I hope we could trade him somewhere

But I fault Melo as well tho. He chose the money over possibly getting a ring with Chicago. We had the right pieces at that time to make that run. But he wanted that big contract instead.

But I fault Melo as well tho. He chose the money over possibly getting a ring with Chicago. We had the right pieces at that time to make that run. But he wanted that big contract instead.
Eh the way Thibs runs players into the ground he would've got injured quicker lol. Lavine ACL already quit and he's like 22 or something .;l'//

Eh the way Thibs runs players into the ground he would've got injured quicker lol. Lavine ACL already quit and he's like 22 or something .;l'//

Well at this rate Melo bout to be the new version of Charles Barkley. Lol

I was hoping OKC got Cousins, but hopefully they can get Antetokounmpo.

Pelicans gon be a problem tho, especially if they get an above avg pg, if they get a nigga like John Wall, it's a wrap.

Dude, I don't know who @ the Pelican negotiated that deal but s/he need a raise ASAP.

I wish the Wizards or Raptors could have made that deal happen. Both would have a legit shot at going to the Conference championship with Boogie on their team. Then it would be all about hoping the Cavs have injurys, suspensions or infighting

Last edited:
What's the worst trades in nba history?

Kobe going to the Lakers for Divac has to be up there

Dude, I don't know who @ the Pelican negotiated that deal but s/he need a raise ASAP.

I wish the Wizards or Raptors could have made that deal happen. Both would have a legit shot at going to the Conference championship with Boogie on their team. Then it would be all about hoping the Cavs have injurys, suspensions or infighting

people been shitting on the pels GM since he traded for Jrue on draft day

im over here lol'ing b/c i've always had an impression he was trying to play the long game, but kept feeling the pressure from pundits and maybe people from within the organization that they needed to win now

due to his patience, he passed on Nerlens Noel and ended up getting Boogie 3 years later. What a time.

What's the worst trades in nba history?

Kobe going to the Lakers for Divac has to be up there

its only bad b/c kobe was the exception and not the rule

and lets not act like kobe was lighting it up early on in his career

you might wanna throw the Pau for Marc swap in there, but thats tough b/c both of them have had great careers with the exception that Pau got a couple rings

Nah, Kobe had almost the same hype as Lebron had coming out of high school, u can tell he was gonna be a problem in the league.

Nah, Kobe had almost the same hype as Lebron had coming out of high school, u can tell he was gonna be a problem in the league.

ehhh...i think we gon disagree about that

Lebron's hype was crazier b/c dude had some of his middle school games on tv iirc. But nobody outside of bball nerds even knew who kobe was b/c he had spent the majority of his life overseas.

I mean, maybe jerry west "knew" there was something special about him, but lets not act like Vlade was Brian Scalabrine either

Yea his buzz was close to Lebron's (granted it was in a different era) , but he did have a buzz and true, Vlade is the Goat of flops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back