Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

I like it there's room for them to add + change things etc, they could still do it this method and add traditional dungeons
It’s possible that they mean it’s open world but linear. Considering how many copies BoTW sold, it’s no surprise they’re sticking with the open world format. Personally, I’d like to see them go back to the old style but I’ll play the games regardless. I wonder if this means that the games will be 3D only or if they’ll go back to being 2D as well. Hopefully, they won’t have the dumb ass weapons breaking in the next game.

It’s possible that they mean it’s open world but linear. Considering how many copies BoTW sold, it’s no surprise they’re sticking with the open world format. Personally, I’d like to see them go back to the old style but I’ll play the games regardless. I wonder if this means that the games will be 3D only or if they’ll go back to being 2D as well. Hopefully, they won’t have the dumb ass weapons breaking in the next game.
Honestly, this my only complaint.

Like I get why they breaking in TOTK, but I never understood why they broke in BOTW or why you werent able to simply have them repaired if they broke

No need to dupe atm, once I got the master sword and started one shotting enemies. Glad they fixed the durability issue with it, No DLC needed, Got the Champions Tunic and Master shield since they were in the same area. This game had me writing down shit because they drop hints and it doesnt go into the quest log. Im trying to do as much as possible without looking anything up.

I do see Tier 4 upgrades cost 500 rupees each lol...I may dupe that.

I’m very intrigued but I don’t own a switch. Is it worth it? Because I can’t think of any other game for the switch I wanna play.

Back