Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

lol Tatum is 6’11

iight man…

Going to Tatum off rip without naming Jokic, Embiid, porzingis, Durant, Gianni’s etc is hilarious

Nigga fumbled and then I jumped off the wagon

I'm not rolling with the Kareem slander. Kareem definitely was not hatin on Bron. Maybe they should read his article he wrote.

Kareem has written some things in the past that were kinda shade at Lebron.
Leading up to, and after Bronze broke the record Kareem seemed to have come around tho.

The Melyssa Ford OnlyFans segment got me rolling 🤣

"Don't forget how suckable these titties are."
When she said that in her sultry voice, I had to do a legit double-take.
:clawd2:

Kareem has written some things in the past that were kinda shade at Lebron.
Leading up to, and after Bronze broke the record Kareem seemed to have come around tho.
Kareem wrote about Bron's stance on:

1) The vaccine - cause Bron was playing both sides of the fence:

2) Bron's "Big Balls" dance - Bron's expected to be better:

You call it shade, but I think it's because Bron is such a figure in, well....hell, American culture, that Kareem expects better from him as a leader. I guess it's because Kareem has been so steadfast in his beliefs and principles that he expected Bron - the sport's top star - to be just as solid.

Don' forget, Kareem once said about Mike, "He chose commerce over conscience." so, it's not like Kareem just got smoke for only Bron.

"Don't forget how suckable these titties are."
When she said that in her sultry voice, I had to do a legit double-take.
:clawd2:

Kareem wrote about Bron's stance on:

1) The vaccine - cause Bron was playing both sides of the fence:

2) Bron's "Big Balls" dance - Bron's expected to be better:

You call it shade, but I think it's because Bron is such a figure in, well....hell, American culture, that Kareem expects better from him as a leader. I guess it's because Kareem has been so steadfast in his beliefs and principles that he expected Bron - the sport's top star - to be just as solid.

Don' forget, Kareem once said about Mike, "He chose commerce over conscience." so, it's not like Kareem just got smoke for only Bron.
Thanks for proving my point🤷🏾‍♂️

Back