Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. It aint about what I read, it came out of the creators mouth lol

2. Like I said to Josh, just cuz I like 1 "fantasy" show, doesn't mean Ima fantasy fan, not even a casual fan.

3. You're a comicbook nerd and that's cool, but that ain't me.

4. Like I told Josh, aint nothing wrong being a nerd, Ima hiphop nerd, but those are 2 different types of niggas.

you use the word nerd too loosely

i guess thats my issue

i dont buy comics/graphic novels..well i bought a black panther one b/c, fuck...its black panther

if you dont like fantasy, then dont watch GOT

point blank

fantasy aint always dungeons and dragons

WHen yall comicbook niggas band together it's hilarious b

giphy.gif

you use the word nerd too loosely

i guess thats my issue

i dont buy comics/graphic novels..well i bought a black panther one b/c, fuck...its black panther

if you dont like fantasy, then dont watch GOT

point blank

fantasy aint always dungeons and dragons

Do I call you a fantasy nerd? No

I say COMIC BOOK nerd

Fantasy can be any fuckin thing, I'm talking about comic books, stop trying to change the narrative

Do I call you a fantasy nerd? No

I say COMIC BOOK nerd

Fantasy can be any fuckin thing, I'm talking about comic books, stop trying to change the narrative

where do you get this nerd shit from?

is that just a general term you use for people who read comics/graphic novels?

where do you get this nerd shit from?

is that just a general term you use for people who read comics/graphic novels?

lmaooo let's get to the root of the issue here b. The word nerd seems to really bother u. Did you hear this alot growing up?

Even the avi that u use looks like a nerd lol

lmaooo let's get to the root of the issue here b. The word nerd seems to really bother u. Did you hear this alot growing up?

Even the avi that u use looks like a nerd lol

nah, not at all, just asking, how you come to the conclusion that someone is a nerd b/c they like to read books of fiction?

so, someone with glasses looks like a nerd to you?

do i have this right?

nah, not at all, just asking, how you come to the conclusion that someone is a nerd b/c they like to read books of fiction?

so, someone with glasses looks like a nerd to you?

do i have this right?

Not solely because of the glasses, but it adds to the aesthetic.

Quick question, where do the nerds (they claim to be) from the big bang theory go hang out out?

What's wrong with dungeon and dragons?
Member back in da day my half brother was a Yugiyo..(I ain't bout to google the correct spelling) fan. I didn't get it but hey.

So one day his father was gone take him to a competition in b more city. I ain't had nothing to do so I said I'll go too. Who knows, something interesting might happen.

Long story short, there were grown ass men there wit book bags full of cards. No no sloppy shit either. Nah, shit was like how we used to collect nba and NFL cards back in the day. The binders wit the plastic and shit.

Saddest shit i ever seen. One old dude got DQ'd in a round and lost his shit. Isn't D and D the same thing?

Not solely because of the glasses, but it adds to the aesthetic.

Quick question, where do the nerds (they claim to be) from the big bang theory go hang out out?

you asking the wrong one

i have NEVER watched an episode of that show and dont know what thats even about

but the fact that you are using that as a point says more about you than it does about me

you asking the wrong one

i have NEVER watched an episode of that show and dont know what thats even about

but the fact that you are using that as a point says more about you than it does about me

Says I only had one english channel the first month I moved to Panama.

But here's the answer my comicbook loving friend

comic-books-comic-books-store-gif-jim-parsons-nerd-Favim.com-239391.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back