Welcome To aBlackWeb

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad

1709749413132.png

“Sugar” is a contemporary, unique take on one of the most popular and significant genres in literary, motion picture and television history: the private detective story. Academy Award nominee Colin Farrell stars as John Sugar, an American private investigator on the heels of the mysterious disappearance of Olivia Siegel, the beloved granddaughter of legendary Hollywood producer Jonathan Siegel. As Sugar tries to determine what happened to Olivia, he will also unearth Siegel family secrets; some very recent, others long-buried.​

Last edited:
I just started watching this and 4 episodes in and I fuck with this show. I like all the twist and turns and I always fuck with private investigator type movies.

My rating so far from ep1-4 is a strong 4/5

I think they should have gotten to the twist sooner but I fucks with it. Gonna start dark matter later tonight. Apple TV on a mf roll with the sci-fi.

I think they should have gotten to the twist sooner but I fucks with it. Gonna start dark matter later tonight. Apple TV on a mf roll with the sci-fi.

Word that random ass twist brought a whole other dynamic to the show they could have played off of more earlier on. I still fuck wit it tho

Back